Elder Scrolls Online - ESO Global Reveal 2022

Redglyph

proud GASP member
Gematsu reports that this year's Elder Scrolls Online Global Reveal is planned for January 27, this event will unveil the new content for 2022. A teaser was released for the occasion.

The Elder Scrolls Online Global Reveal Event 2022 set for January 27

First look at the upcoming Chapter and downloadable content.

Publisher Bethesda Softworks and developer ZeniMax Online Studios will introduce "a never-before-seen world and a tale that has yet to be told" for The Elder Scrolls Online via a Twitch live stream on January 27 at 12:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET, the companies announced.

The live stream will provide a first look at the upcoming Chapter and downloadable content that make up this year's "exciting" releases for The Elder Scrolls Online.

"Get ready to explore new lands, uncover new dangers, and experience all-new stories in the ever-growing world of The Elder Scrolls Online!" Bethesda Softworks teased.

The Elder Scrolls Online is available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC via Steam and Bethesda.net, and Stadia. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions are also planned.

More information.

I still prefer offline.

I played ESO once when they were allowing a free weekend over Steam. I'm not on the MMO-side, know you. I thought that the game had lots of things to do and if they're planning on adding new content then.. <phew>.. the bigger just got bigger.

Also, all those characters with their names on top of their heads, that's a bit distracting.

Once the free trial period ended I uninstalled it and I didn't opt for the discounted buying. Not my thing, perhaps.

Last edited:
Yea I found it hard to deal with the usual free MMO interface myself. I have installed and uninstalled this game 4 times ...each time hoping to get past that aspect but in the end just not feeling it. I love, however, their trailers! Watch all of them. If only a game could be played like that :p

Yep, if you can make everyone else invisible, then I'd play forever :)

ESO always felt fun enough when I was playing but I never had an itch to log back in afterwards. Could never put my finger on why.

Yep, if you can make everyone else invisible, then I'd play forever :)

I didn't understand this argument before, but after I returned to try again to play ESO it seems like there is quite often someone doing the same quest, like if they would put atleast 1 person into your instance, while the quests are majority of time you fighting alone, so I have to agree now - It is about high quality of quests you often cannot experience the way as intended.

The trailer is cool, it is nice they are still proud about their game, but I already wrote somewhere in Skyrim thread - it just makes me feel frustrated that they turned TES into stories and endgame and left RP out after the promising year of guilds, outcasts and their free version of housing. The typical example is that there is no faction in their version of Morrowind expansion, the quests are nice, but you are an adventurer who become a hero and that is what they will make always. Recently I discovered that the only version of RP quests they can imagine is reputation grind, while you don't have to have that, right?

I wish there would be some game designer there who would have free hands to create such RP systems in every expansion.

I'm definitely not an MMO fan. I've tried several over the years going bqck to Everquest but they never hold my attention long. However, ESO did... I put about a hundred hours into it, though that was playing with a good friend most of the time which made the experience much more enjoyable. Nonetheless, I feel like ESO has come the closest to implementing an open world single player-like experience within an MMO framework.

Back
Top Bottom