Knights of the Chalice II - Release Date: March 25

got an erection watching this
I'm sure your partner will love to hear that, maybe you could play the trailer on repeat as a kind of appetizer, or maybe you and your buddies are used to giving those qualifications among yourselves on a regular basis, but this is not an exclusive all-male club. I want women of all ages to feel welcome here as well, definitely not feeling the odd one out, so I'd like you to refrain from those graphic phrases in future.

Last edited:
I'm sure your partner will love to hear that, maybe you could play the trailer on repeat as a kind of appetizer, or maybe you and your buddies are used to giving those qualifications among yourselves on a regular basis, but this is not a male exclusive club. I want women of all ages to feel welcome here as well, definitely not feeling the odd one out, so I'd like you to refrain from those graphic phrases in future.

I did change the wording in my post, you are moderator and moderating is what you do, fair enough.
What i found far beyond the duty of a moderator is giving me a life lession or speculating about my "partner" or my "buddies", i feel like that was not really needed nor appropriate.
No hard feelings but i felt like pointing out.

What i found far beyond the duty of a moderator is giving me a life lession, i feel like that was not really needed nor appropriate.
No hard feelings but i felt like pointing out.

It was required and was appropriate. Low brow sexual humour belongs in the pub with your mates not on a discussion forum with people you don't know.

It was required and was appropriate. Low brow sexual humour belongs in the pub with your mates not on a discussion forum with people you don't know.

yeah that was not the point but time has come to drop the ball by my side.

Thank you for your support, @bjon045;, @Pladio; and @Myrthos;, being a moderator is a lonely task and those words like yours and the thumbs up are like manna amidst messages, in public or private, from people who feel the need to criticize what I did, how I did it, what I did not do, what I should have done, how I worded it, how I should have worded it - often worded in such a way that can not be called friendly, all because a moderator got in their way somewhere on the internet. Sigh.

I remember that all too well from last time.

I asked Myrthos and @Corwin; for advice before taking up this task once again, after @Ripper;'s leaving, hoping that like Myrthos and Corwin, I too can say 'it leaves me cold', and that I am able to focus on other tasks immediately, but hey, any help like yours is welcome. :)

And to @They Live;:
Yeah, well, whatever.

Last edited:
He has left the moderating business, yes. He has been around to post once in 'Currenty Listening to' and in P&R's humor threads but that is about it, afaik. Of course, he may be reading posts and threads on a daily business but that is beyond my watchful eye.

I stand behind each and every mod that's kind enough to take up the task, I thank you all for your service. And yes, in this case, I do believe a caution was necessary.

For me the difficulty of first was pretty spot on, at least in the beginning. I thought it was tough but fair, which was just how I like it. But I was familiar with the ins and outs of the rules set, which helps a lot.

The second half of the game felt much less finely tuned. Part of the issue was just that it's based around 3E, and high level 3E has always been kind of a mess. So it no longer felt particularly challenging at that point. But the purchase was definitely worth it for the early game!

Yes finally! Was looking forward to this one coming to Steam, etc. The first was a true hidden gem for me - that I learned about here on the Watch :)

Not sure if I will play this one or Pathfinder 2 next. Some solid gaming in my future!

Yes finally! Was looking forward to this one coming to Steam, etc. The first was a true hidden gem for me - that I learned about here on the Watch :)

Not sure if I will play this one or Pathfinder 2 next. Some solid gaming in my future!

yup first one was amazing , to me 3.5 is best ruleset and i don't even remember since many yrs i check peiodically their website searching for news about kotc2.
Now that we have a date i'm quite excited.

Back
Top Bottom