Persona V voted best rpg of all time

( Lol at last entry)
Well the site sums up the reason why.
Only one western RPG made the top-twenty, and its identity should not surprise anyone. It’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The last place in the ranking should not appear like lack of appreciation, since it’s a western game in a Japanese poll.

Last edited:
If you look hard enough, you can probably find a poll that ranks Dragon Age 2 as the best RPG of all time. :)

The most surprising thing in that poll is that 43% of the respondents were female, maybe there is hope for the world after all.
As for me, even though I love JRPGs, I disagree with the results. Even in the same series I liked Persona 4 more than 5, and then there are plenty of JRPGs I've liked more, like Suikoden 3 (not even in the list though Suikoden 2 is). And FFXV even though it's a piece of turd, is in number 10. So what do I know.

Well the site sums up the reason why.

I know, simply find it funny if someone lined up main characters and seeing Geralt next to them.

If you look hard enough, you can probably find a poll that ranks Dragon Age 2 as the best RPG of all time.

"The best RPG of this decade? Nine more years will tell, but for now, yes!"

u3R8o.gif

Good to see some sense restored and FF VIII on the list, though many, many, many ranks too low.

FF8 ranked higher than Witcher 3... I need a Dove Bar.

Going by the Japanese obsession with b**bs and girls with school uniforms, the ranking is expected. The only surprise is Chrono Trigger (it does not feature explicitly the above)!

No love for Valkyria Chronicles. I guess the racism substory hit the audience of Famitsu hard.

I dedicate this song to wolfing and Zloth:

AAARRGH! Subtitles! Curse you foul Bo... oh, that looks like a good WatchMojo on the pause menu!

Is it very bad that I kind of liked that?

I dedicate this song to wolfing and Zloth:

Ah Faye Wong the memories! I had big crush on her after the movie Chungking Express (one the best movies ever made ). California Dreaming became my all time favorite song!

Chungking Express (one the best movies ever made ).
Speak for yourself, to me the movie was pretty mediocre. Sure, the cast is cute, but that's about it. Or it's just I don't find drama+romance interesting for decades now.

Back
Top Bottom