BattleTech - Releasing April

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Battletech will release April according to the latest update.

Enjoy our new BATTLETECH Basics: Combat video! Game will be released in April, Pre-order TODAY

28 February - TheLetterZ

We're thrilled to tell you that the first modern turn-based, tactical combat game set within the MechWarrior universe will launch this April for Windows PC and Mac.

In the first of a three-part video series, Jordan Weisman (creator of BattleTech), Mitch Gitelman (Studio Manager) and Mike McCain (Game Director) detail BATTLETECH’s unique combat system and the tactical challenges players will face commanding building-sized war machines on the battlefield. There’s also a fair amount of ‘Mech-punching, naturally.

YouTube™ Video: BATTLETECH Basics: Combat | Pre-order available TODAY
Views: 25,095
BATTLETECH, the first modern turn-based, tactical combat game set within the MechWarrior universe will launch this April on Steam for Windows PC. Pre-Order TODAY!

“BATTLETECH has been a passion project for our team and for the fans who helped to make it a reality. We have done our very best to deliver a tactical `Mech experience that will delight long-time fans and excite new players who have yet to enter the MechWarrior universe.” said Jordan Weisman, CEO of Harebrained Schemes and creator of the original board game and BATTLETECH universe.”We know players are anxious to get their hands on the final game, and HBS joins Paradox in our excitement to deliver this April.”

The year is 3025 and the galaxy is trapped in a cycle of perpetual war, fought by noble houses with enormous, mechanized combat vehicles called BattleMechs. From their starfaring base of operations the player commands a mercenary outfit of `Mechs and the MechWarriors who pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as they are drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war.

PSA: All Backers at the Recruit level and above will ALSO receive this special edition Shadow Hawk skin upon deployment. High Command thanks you for your continued support of the cause.
More information.

Damn, looks like this is going to be competing for my free time in April with PoEII. Looks like I won't be getting anything productive done that month.

April is now a busy month!

It's funny... for me, it doesn't really matter anymore how soon games come out. My queue is so long it's typically 1 to 2 years before I get to a game after it launches. I'm just playing Witcher 3 and Xcom 2 now... how do people keep up with so many good games these days?!

Bout time! I have scheduled this right before Kingmaker.
Can't wait to open Darkheart's... Dark Hearts! ^_^

I also hope the Harmony Gold lawsuit is dismissed with prejeduce so I can get my Whamy and Marauder!

It's funny… for me, it doesn't really matter anymore how soon games come out. My queue is so long it's typically 1 to 2 years before I get to a game after it launches. I'm just playing Witcher 3 and Xcom 2 now… how do people keep up with so many good games these days?!

I'm retired :)

how do people keep up with so many good games these days?!
Easy. I'm just a really really picky bastard.

But even I'm behind at this point.

Bout time! I have scheduled this right before Kingmaker.
Can't wait to open Darkheart's… Dark Hearts! ^_^

I also hope the Harmony Gold lawsuit is dismissed with prejeduce so I can get my Whamy and Marauder!

Harmony Gold needs to die in a fire.

I'm retired :)

Yeah, that could help - though I have enough other interests I'd probably still not play a ton more than I do...

Easy. I'm just a really really picky bastard.

But even I'm behind at this point.

I've definitely become more picky but obviously not enough. If a game doesn't really grab me I'll put it aside whereas back in the day when pickings were more slim, I'd stick with games longer. But still, the queue grows.

Maybe I'll hire some other gamers with spare time to play those games for me. Any takers? =)

Yeah, I was thinking I'm all set for this one and... oh yeah... a little game called Hearts of Iron 4....
No whammies! (Oh, I did so HATE that game show!)

Maybe I'll hire some other gamers with spare time to play those games for me. Any takers? =)
Charles Bukowski once said, "If you paid a man to make love, he would hate it."

So no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom