Pricewatch!

Dang that is a good price. Wonder why it is so cheap so soon after release ?

It was previously mentioned that it might have been the price for the upgrade to the deluxe edition, and was put by mistake and thus was removed. Now its back at the same price, so it can't be an error.

Wow just got battletech for that price...thanks a lot :biggrin:

It has some flaws and it could have been a lot better (esp the campaign which could have been a real rpg campaign with branching story) but it is a lot of fun. At some point I see it getting old but right now I'm having a blast zapping and whacking with my mechs.

Any chance that version of Battletech is region-locked? I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. :)

It seems really odd to me that it would be that price on Amazon UK while being full price on Amazon US at the same time.

It's showing as unavailable for me as well.

I guess I should have grabbed it when I had the chance, but I hesitated because I wasn't sure about any possible region restrictions.

Steam Sale... oh wait... well, not a sale. Just an "event" with challenges to play games in your backlog and such. If you're following RPG Watch's Curation then that trophy should be pretty trivial to get. Quite a few games free to play for a short time, too, including Shadow of Mordor.

The Risen games are all on sale for another 17 hours. (Elex is not.)

P.S. I'm closing in on 100 hours in BattleTech. Really loving it!

GalCiv2 free on steam in case you didn't already pickup it up free somewhere else.

It's old but it ain't a bad game.

It's showing as unavailable for me as well.

I guess I should have grabbed it when I had the chance, but I hesitated because I wasn't sure about any possible region restrictions.

According to Reddit this offer has recurred for some weeks now with periods of unavailability in between. So it might come back and more keys are added.

Most likely this was a mistake on amazon's behalf. So the more public this becomes the more likely someone at amazon will realize it.

Back
Top Bottom