DA:O Dragon Age: Origins - Free!

Dragon Age: Origins

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver
Original Sin Donor
Yeah, but you gotta install Origin :)

Makes me appreciate my original hard copy all the more. Eh, those are still Origin-free right? :anxious:

I've never had a problem with origin. It is annoying running so many different game clients though. Steam,uplay,origin,brand of and someday gog.

As for the deal, it's a good one. Is there anyone that wants the game that doesn't already have it though. I'm sure there has to be somebody.

Dammit! >.< Now I wish I'd waited and not jumped on that Steam sale last week...

Dammit! >.< Now I wish I'd waited and not jumped on that Steam sale last week…
Be gald you did as this offer does not contain the expansion, or most of the DLC.

I also made a news-bit on the front-page. So thanks to all the various posters who posted the link on various thread today I can't remember all the names.:handshake:

Well it was a good purchase then, thanks for pointing that out Couch.
No problem though Arahael notified me you can get all the item DLC free at least.

Link - http://social.bioware.com/da2/dlc_bundle/
Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway

Just in time for the holidays! Starting today, we're giving away an assortment of Dragon Age: Origin and Dragon Age II promotional items. These are available to all our fans for free! To grant these items to your account, you must first select your platform and then click the button below.

That's true, Couch, and I'm definitely not sorry I got all the DLC's...

My copy was so old that it was from Direct2Drive. And patching it and activating DLC was such a pain, so I got everything on Steam instead, then this happens right after... Arg!

Back
Top Bottom