BioWare - More Mass Effect & Dragon Age Coming

I’d love to see a return to DAO but I’m sure that’s to much to ask so I’d settle for them to decide on either rtwp combat or action combat. This hybrid thing their doing is making both styles suffer imo.
At this point, you know if they had to choose, then they'd choose full-blown action. I'd take the current (DA:I) style over that in an instant.

Not much excitement for me. ME turned into a shooter which I don't like, and DA turned into a single player MMO which I didn't like either. I don't care about the stories and what not, but unless the gameplay moves back to being more tactical, I don't care about either of them.

Bioware attempts to skin its dead cows multiple times, repeatedly flog its dead horses and looking for ways to skin its zombie cats also multiple times. Futile exercise, since their developer team is dead.

For me, if there is a lesson learned from last DQ and ME, it's not to play any more Bioware games. Ever.

For me, both DA:I and ME:A were better games than the ones that preceded them - and both were more than worth playing.

So, while news of more in development isn't exactly enough to get me excited - especially because I knew we'd see them again eventually, it's still good news.

Then again, I was never married to Bioware games like so many around here seem to have been. Must have been one bitch of a divorce ;)

Another bitter ex-wife has arrived ;)

Bioware must have been very promiscuous!

You can't. Official Bioware store is currently down. Probably they cut ties with treehouse and are searching for some cheap chinese manufacturer. :)

I can't believe I'm 2 days late to this news… What a huge, albeit not surprising thing to hear that Mass Effect is going to return at some point! All you naysayers can suck it, I loved the series.

I'm just horribly afraid they're going back to the prequel idea. No one cares how the First Contact War played out. It happened, and we know what happened. No one cares about the Protheans. No one cares about the early days of Cerberus, etc.

I'd be totally cool if they dug up Shepard, even, though there are ample other stories they can tell in the post-Reaper worlds.

Back
Top Bottom