Pricewatch!

Anyone knows if you got the free morrowind, if youc an download it anytime later and on a different device because I ourchased it while I was away from home on a macbook and obviously cant isntall it (stupid bethesda and microsoft)?

Anyone knows if you got the free morrowind, if youc an download it anytime later and on a different device because I ourchased it while I was away from home on a macbook and obviously cant isntall it (stupid bethesda and microsoft)?

the game is linked to your bethesda account not a device

No Man's Sky now has virtual reality support, so I'll definitely be playing it at some point.

Pillars of Eternity "Definitive edition" is only $20 right now on steam, and the sale will last all week. This is the cheapest I have ever seen it, so I picked it up.
(heh, I know I know, I'm just a wee bit late to this one...:biggrin:)

The witness is free on the epic store.

Doesnt immediately catch my interest, but it is one of those designer games with good reviews. So might be of interest for someone.

Edit: transistor is free next. Fabulous game. Need to play before you die (to quote someone infamous)

250 plus hours in vanilla No Man Sky. I had no expectations other than it was an open world galaxy touring game. I liked it a lot but felt they needed to use some real world astronomy to make it better... not space battles. The game had, No quasars, no pulsars, no gas planets, all humanoid type aliens, intergalactic travel was mostly very safe, it was kind of a kiddie version of the universe.

Still, I had fun exploring the somewhat limited diversity of planets and suns. And I too look forward to redoing this game for a while in VR after I upgrade my rig.

Humble monthly comes with Assasin creed origins (and more) for $12. Ooh, this is very tempting to try out the humble monthly for the first time.

Origins is on my wishlist for a while now. I'm intrigued by the setting and it looks great. Lately though I heard Odyssey is so much better. Hmm.

I think Joxer played Odyssey and he still looks healthy. Sort of.

Last edited:
Hum. Too origin or not that is the question? Anyone actually played it and lived to tell the tale ?

Yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it, still yet to find the time to play the DLC, and I have still yet to play Odyessey sitting in my backlog.
I thought ill play something different between them before tackling Odyessey, probably Atom, Tower of time or Vigilantes.

Survivalist - Full game for free on Indiegala.

Hum. Too origin or not that is the question? Anyone actually played it and lived to tell the tale ?

I really enjoyed Origins. I particularly enjoyed the stealth mechanics. I played through it on release then again when the DLC was on sale so a definite thumbs up from me. Most people seem to prefer Odyssey and while I enjoyed that too I still prefer Origins. My only real issue with Odyssey is how big it is and thats coming from someone who loves big long games. Origins was massive and just about right imo. Odyssey is just taking it to another level and I am still not finished. I have stopped and continued twice but I just get jaded and keep taking a break from it. My 2 cents etc.

Thanks. Were the dlc any good ?

I really enjoyed Origins. I particularly enjoyed the stealth mechanics. I played through it on release then again when the DLC was on sale so a definite thumbs up from me. Most people seem to prefer Odyssey and while I enjoyed that too I still prefer Origins. My only real issue with Odyssey is how big it is and thats coming from someone who loves big long games. Origins was massive and just about right imo. Odyssey is just taking it to another level and I am still not finished. I have stopped and continued twice but I just get jaded and keep taking a break from it. My 2 cents etc.

Massive jRPG sale on at gog at the moment.

I've never played a jRPG before... and I just bought Trails in the Sky for 7.50 buckakees…

… Wish my eardrums luck...

Back
Top Bottom