Unsung Story - October Update

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The October update of Unsung Story provides numerous updates on the development status and also that they have finalized the moving of all development to one development studio.

Last month, we announced that we were bringing the remaining work on the title in-house.

Since then I have had many fans and backers ask me why we decided to move everything away from Torus.

The decision was based on a gradual take over of the project that started back in March, after Torus faced a number of challenges coming out of Pre-Production. Unsung Story was always going to be very collaborative because of the Matsuno source material, but by May all of the art production had been moved to Little Orbit, and in July we took over several of the design deliverables. By August it was clear that the project would start to suffer if we continued to split development between the two studios. Little Orbit has an 8 year working history with Torus, and they have shipped many titles for us. I deeply appreciate all the work they did on the title for nearly a year.

August and September have been a blur of ramp up.

In addition to the existing internal folks already working on the game, my Executive Producer, Nick, has officially taken over along with his associate producer, Kyle. We moved a new designer (Jared) onto the project at the end of August. We have a new lead level designer and two new engineers joining the team today! And we'll be moving over two more engineers (Brandon and Rodney), a UX artist (Jessica), and a technical artist (a different Nick) as they free up off other projects later this month.
More information.

Nope mind still not blown as this looks nothing like what was originally funded.:|

Back
Top Bottom