SKALD: Against the Black Priory - Kickstarter successful

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Kickstarter campaign for the retro-RPG SKALD: Against the Black Priory has been successful:

SKALD: Against the Black Priory

Finishing the Kickstarter with 450 backers and at 262% it's safe to say that Skald: Against the Black Priory is a hit. The campaign has been a lot of fun, but also a lot of work, and I'm looking forward to spending more time working on the game again.

The scheduled release for SKALD is June 2020 with physical rewards coming in August 2020. Up to that point there is a lot of work to be done in developing the game and feelies and honestly, I can't wait!

A video-chat with Matt:

More information.

Great news! I'm looking forward to this one. The campaign met all its stretch goals as well, reaching the final one (two new character classes) an hour before the end of the campaign. Happy days. :)

This is the first Kickstarter I have backed from an unknown developer, but this was a game that I could see I wanted to play. I got an early Ultima-ish feel from the videos. I am glad that they met their goal, and the stretch goals. Since this is a small studio, the only thing that concerns me is that they may have difficulty reaching the stretch goals or that the main game would have a delayed release to include the additional stretch goals.

Nice ideas packed into a compact & adorable game! I especially like the large monsters chasing the party! :D

I missed this, looks good. Will probably release before unknown realms does.

Back
Top Bottom