Project Brazil - To Be Released May 31st

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Fallout: Project Brazil is a free fan-made expansion for Fallout: New Vegas. In fact it has been over four years in the making. The mod will be released in three installments one after the other if everything goes as planned.

From the Project Brazil Nexus site:
Project Brazil tells the story of your player character, an adopted resident of Vault 18, on the night of the last big Vault-Ball game of the season. The consequences of your player’s decision to dodge or tackle Johnny Matheson shapes the rest of their life, playing as an computer Nerd or a popular Athlete. When the war finally reaches the Vault after one prominent figure turns out to be a member of the Enclave, a civil war erupts overnight, forcing the player to pick a side and escape into the wasteland with their rag-tag party of Robots and Friends.
More information.

Last edited:
I've seen beta existed already, never downloaded it as it ended as one man project, means possibly a vaporware etc.

3 installments? Um... What?
Does it mean it'll be three episodes and we'll have to wait another 4 years for the second one?
Look, if it ain't a complete "product", count me out. I respect modders, but cmon ppl, although you worked hard on it, we can't have fun if it's halfdone. Or 33.33% done.

I've seen beta existed already, never downloaded it as it ended as one man project, means possibly a vaporware etc.

3 installments? Um… What?
Does it mean it'll be three episodes and we'll have to wait another 4 years for the second one?
Look, if it ain't a complete "product", count me out. I respect modders, but cmon ppl, although you worked hard on it, we can't have fun if it's halfdone. Or 33.33% done.
The project stated at the beginning of development it would be a three episode mod. I know waiting is the hard part but mods this size are not an easy thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom