Big map problem.

steeler

Watcher
Hello

Is there any chance to get a fix on the big map both in White Gold and Precursors so we can zoom in and out.Or is it hardcoded?

Oh right. I wanted to ask this too. It seems silly to have all those neat looking buttons at the top left hand corner of the map and not be able to use them.

In my opinion, the buttons are just decoration. They fooled me as well though. Would've been nice to be able to zoom.

You are right, it makes the impression like google earth but it doesn't work as same good, even to imagine the requirements for zooming that huge map and detailing more and more at inner zones, would be nice but in this and other points they released the game in an unfinished state like missing sharks, first person views in vehicles and so on...

You are right, it makes the impression like google earth but it doesn't work as same good, even to imagine the requirements for zooming that huge map and detailing more and more at inner zones, would be nice but in this and other points they released the game in an unfinished state like missing sharks, first person views in vehicles and so on…

OK, no Big-map zoom, only Minimap zoom, with the Action key. Well, this was going to be my next question, @Interzeptor;. Ouestion answered! :-/ :roll:

Indeed, it would be nice of having the world map in such zoom-able way but with this and other missing features we will have to go along :-(
BTW, one of the tiny islands you will not meet on the correct spot at the mini map but at the opposite end so don't be surprised when meeting this feature.

Attachments

• Xenus 2021-09-01 08-29-03-13.jpg
    Xenus 2021-09-01 08-29-03-13.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 12
Back
Top Bottom