Fallout: NV - Fallout: New California Mod Ramps Up

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PC Gamer Fearing that Bethesda may cease and desist their mod the makers of Fallout New California ramped up production recently. However Bethesda have said they intend to take no action.

Update: A representative from Bethesda commented on the Fallout: New California mod. Here's the full statement:

"The great thing about modding is that people can build mods about whatever they want. We don’t foresee an issue with this team’s work, and we wish them well in their development."

Original story:

Fallout: New California is a Fallout: New Vegas mega-mod that introduces a totally new storyline complete with 12 possible endings and some 16,000 lines of voiced dialogue. It's been in development for over five years, and last month the mod team behind it announced it'll officially release later this year on October 23. However, as the mod team explained in a recent Facebook post, New California's production is shifting into overdrive now that Fantasy Flight Games has announced an expansion to Fallout: The Board Game, also called New California, the existence of which could threaten the mod's release.

[…]
Thanks henriquejr!
More information.

Cant wait to play it as this my Fallout 76.:excited:

Also have to say I hate modern copyright laws. They can kiss my A**.:kiss:

Same for Bethesda surprised they didn't sue another game maker.:cool:

It's an ambitious mod for such a small team, and they deserve big congratulations for bringing it together in a playable release.

Back
Top Bottom