Last game(s) you bought

I'm only able to use the single player mode though. Do you have full functionality?
Nope, just SP as well. Did the Xlive.dll trick thingy.

Yeah, I'll investigate the Options menu issue further, because I'd like to be able to make it at least a little prettier than 1280xwhatever allows :)

Edit: Put up the res and maxed out the settings via the ini. All good now.

Last edited:
Dead Island Definitive Collection
Escape Dead Island
Atom RPG

Ok, I need to stop now. :)

[JediMindTrick]
Me: "You need to buy more!"
JDR13: "I need to buy more!"
[/JediMindTrick]

:cm::cm::cm::cm::cm::cm::cm::cm:

Dead Island Definitive Collection
Escape Dead Island
Atom RPG

Ok, I need to stop now. :)

they_live_street.gif

tumblr_ozdpytKhuz1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

they-live.gif

AssCreed: Odyssey. 23.99 euro now with promo code. not that bad.

I'm very tempted to get AC: Odyssey right now, but I've already purchased too many games this year. The Gold Edition is currently on sale for $50 on Amazon plus I'd get an extra $10 off that.

ATOM RPG
Kenshi
Skyrim VR
Elite Dangerous
Nature Treks VR
Love Room VR (lol :p)
Ocean Rift VR
Summer Funland VR
and a few freebies from Viveport. I subbed to their 5 games per month for $8.99 deal for VR games. There's some cute little experiences to be had there.

I'm very tempted to get AC: Odyssey right now, but I've already purchased too many games this year. The Gold Edition is currently on sale for $50 on Amazon plus I'd get an extra $10 off that.
That's an awsome offer IMO, but there is no reason to rush since all of DLC (actual missions) isn't released yet.

Risen three will take you a while to knock out, assuming you go through all the extra/side stuff that's available. It pales to the first game in my opinion, but still it's a lot of fun.

GoG:
Telepath tactics (well the Codex like it!)
Inquisitor

Steam
Earth Defense Force 4.1 (probably the best and most fun couch co-op that you can have)

EverSpace (already regret it)
Invisible War (can't find my other copy - and it was less than 1 euro)

Telepath Tactics is a great game, but one of the fights will never complete for me. Up until that point I was having a really good time with it, but as far as I know it's an abandoned game now. I've kept it active on my system for years, hoping that one day I'd see an update to fix that issue, but to date that's never happened and I suppose it never will.

Inquisitor is excellent, no issues at all with that one, I've played it twice to date and know I'll be replaying it many times again in the future.

The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 1&2 both 40% off on Steam. Lets hope both games are as good as a few members on this recommend them to me last month.

They are. That second game in the series is head and shoulders my game of this year, nothing else was even close. At that price, they are both a complete steal, you'll be busy for weeks!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

futurama-steam-sale-robbed.jpg

Make sure to buy them as gifts so we can use them in the Christmas giveaway next year.

Not much for this steam sale, only atom rpg, neverwinter nights enhanced and pathfinder; have some scraps left in the wallet, will probably get westboro and fall of light before the sale ends. And with the guild wars 2 win from here, hopefully will keep me busy for a lot of time. :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom