Breach - Early Access January 17th

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Breach is set to enter Steam Early Access January 17th.

Breach Steam Early Access Begins January 17!

9 January - QC_OneLetter
QC Games, an independent game developer comprised of AAA veterans and cutting-edge creators, announced today that their premier action title, Breach, will be coming to Steam Early Access on January 17, 2019. Disrupting the traditional action-RPG genre by fusing explosive combat, RPG-like depth, and a flexible, customizable open-class system, Breach empowers players to build their ideal hero and battle monsters on an adventure that fuses modern and mythological Earth. In addition to building their own custom heroes, players can switch sides and play as the menacing Veil Demon, a malevolent spirit that wreaks delightful havoc on and brings doom to aspiring heroes.

Special Breach pre-order packages are available starting at $24.99, but time is running out! In order to secure your pre-order package with bonus content that ends with Early Access, visit the Breach Shop by January 16 at 11:59 PM CDT[account.qcgamedev.com] to grab exclusive offers that include unique in-game items like sprays, dance emotes, a digital artbook, and much more.

[...]
More information.

Sad that this is what Ex-Bioware developers want to make.

Another Co-op action based MOBA with RPG mechanics.:(

Not for me, don't like free to play games.
It's not free to play. Instead it's already obvious case of overpriced mmo rubbish being falsely advertised as offline playing possible:

pic.jpg

Yeah I thought it was free to play myself but it looks like you have to pay to play.

This whole premise of a game seems the perfect way to get negative attention and lose any audience that you might have ever had. Looks like these folks might have learned all the wrong things from Electronic Arts.

lol at people's reactions. On websites that focus on online gaming, Breach is gathering quite a bit of interest.

Well good. Even less audience for alwaysonline phonegames like Diablo4.

lol at people's reactions. On websites that focus on online gaming, Breach is gathering quite a bit of interest.
Good for them but were not an online focused gaming website.

That's why a majority of us aren't interested in Fallout 76, Anthem, or this game. This is also just a reskin of a cancelled BioWare game they just changed & rebranded it.

This is also just a reskin of a cancelled BioWare game they just changed & rebranded it.

Couch I had a lot of interest in this game and I had a nagging feeling there was something familar about it. The game was Shadow Realms. It looks like it will be free to play with cash store but I see no reason to buy it now because they have so much to add to it if you look at their roadmap.
People are posting that they are enjoying playing it solo but seems the issue in multi is you get stuck playing the demon.

Good for them but were not an online focused gaming website.

That's why a majority of us aren't interested in Fallout 76, Anthem, or this game.

I take it you won't be playing Skyrim 8x either:)

Couch I had a lot of interest in this game and I had a nagging feeling there was something familar about it. The game was Shadow Realms. It looks like it will be free to play with cash store but I see no reason to buy it now because they have so much to add to it if you look at their roadmap.
People are posting that they are enjoying playing it solo but seems the issue in multi is you get stuck playing the demon.:)
Yep Shadow Realms it was canceled after a campaign by EA and BioWare. EA decided to foucs more on the unannounced Anthem at the time. Good or bad decision who knows.
I take it you won't be playing Skyrim 8x either
Not if online services is the future of Bethesda games.

Right now it has a 50/50 chance as their parent company wants to be EA. Just reading they think SP = not profitable anymore gives me the chills. That is straight up EA thinking.

You are completely right to "lol" at those online gaming people. :)

Seriously though, this game looks greedy.

I'm just glad I eventually grew out of the online phase that I was in during my Everquest one and two years. I don't think I'll ever go back to those kinds of games, unless I find a crew of folks that are really down for some hard core action in Pantheon, whenever that launches.

This borderline scam is done with.

The mmo's developer, QC Games, announced closing.
https://www.playbreach.com/news/article/52/thank-you
Thank you for being a part of the Breach community. Thank you for being a part of our Technical Alpha and Early Access stages. Thank you for all the kind words of support and constructive feedback over the months, and thank you for believing in QC Games and Breach.

Unfortunately, today is the last official day for QC Games, as we begin winding down internal operations on Breach. We’re sure you have a lot of questions about Breach, your accounts, and the future of the game. Our team is still working on defining what this means for Breach and for our community, and we’ll post an updated article soon with answers to as many questions as we can cover.

Servers will remain online at this time and we will be turning off the ability to purchase both the Breach Starter Pack and in-game QC Points tomorrow (April 4th) during a maintenance period. Servers will come back online after our Thursday maintenance for those that want to continue to play Breach, and we hope to provide more information soon.

I'm very sad when a singleplayer games developer shuts down. In this case, sorry, but somehow I don't care.

Ha so they took money for Early Access and will probably never release the game? Wish I was surprised but hey these are Ex-BioWare developers at work again.:rolleyes:

If only I hadn't bought the $50 "Hero Pack".

N.B. - Rippers do not buy $50 Hero Packs.

Back
Top Bottom