The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Guys, unfortunately, I am going to be out for the next 2 weeks. Sorry about that.

Patch today so allow time for it when you log in. Looks like epics this week then.

My pc died. New one coming but will be a day or two before I get it. Just fyi for those I said I would see.

Got new pc but atm I can not get the game to reinstall. Done for today and won't be able to tackle it til Thursday. So I may even be a no show Friday depending on how it goes with sorting out this new issue. Gahhhhhhh............

My temp alt just hit the harbor, and will be running with CM's toon, so unless she gets her system up & running, I won't have anyone at that level either.

Got everything up, installed, and running. So should be fine to get our alts up to 5 and run Friday as planned.

Looks like an alt run today then since Corwin is out.

Remember that we are running level 4 quests now so you can get up to level 6 if you like. My favored soul is level 6 for example. Some (like Corwin's toon) have just hit level 5 since the have been out on some sessions we have run.

Has Jm's alt toon hit level 5 too? Last I checked her toon was only level 3. So maybe you need to play up the alts to 5 with her as well.

Last edited:
"Precious Cargo" quest closed

FYI, the epic 3BC quest "Precious Cargo" is closed due to some kind of server performance issue. No ECD was provided for when it will reopen.

Alts run last night?

Sorry about last night. It was a very long day for me, and when I got home I lay down to rest. The next thing I new it was very late. What did the alts run so I can catch up, & did they take level 7?

We ran Restless isles and took level 7. Then we ran the House K level 5 quests and the level 5 necro 1 quests. We didn't do bloody crypt since it's level 6. So you can take level 7 on your too if you like.

Ran Bryhana through the quests with JM's toon & got them both caught up. I'm holding level 8 at this point, & JM is close to level 8.

Hey Sandratank....we have missed you. Welcome...now you can put a toon in the guild with us. This is Kerria whatever or Shavy in game.

Seems there was an update of some kind. Not big but a heads up for Friday.

Tonight?

Are we running mains or alts tonight? I know JM is planning on being here.

Should be mains if everyone is there.

Back
Top Bottom