Kingmaker - Character Generation

Usually this means for me get out CheatEngine and modify character creation points to make a demigod, 1st level "D&D character" who shows very promising skills even at gamebegin. Try to beat the SHT out of NPCs, rob them, steal everything, heist banks, rob caves. Essentially become a Yakuza.

Because hacking the game and smashing the carefully designed game-world - designers spent lots of hours on to balance - gives me the real satisfaction. :> :sarcasm:

Evil-Grin.jpg

Man, is there any chance Mercy is just a bot that assembles random strings of text and images and posts them here?

...not certain if that would be cool or disappointing.

I've replayed the game recently. It is as great as I had in mind. (Of course still with flaws.)

And after again considering pros and cons I'm now certain for myself that I don't like the time restrictions in quests and kingdom management.

It's the single major flaw with the game in my opinion - especially with how nuanced the hints/warnings can be the first time through.

Man, is there any chance Mercy is just a bot that assembles random strings of text and images and posts them here?

…not certain if that would be cool or disappointing.

We seem to have a number of them. I fear we may be some kind of testing grounds.

We seem to have a number of them. I fear we may be some kind of testing grounds.

Hahah. I, a comparable organic meatbag like yourself, find this comment humorous in concept and laugh at the absurd notion that we have been infiltrated. A quality jest fellow human, a quality jest.

Back
Top Bottom