Ary and the Secret of Seasons

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Release date: September 1st 2020

https://store.steampowered.com/app/935570/Ary_and_the_Secret_of_Seasons/
- Rewarding exploration. Harnessing the power of the seasons, Ary can traverse sweeping landscapes in search of new destinations, solving amazing environmental puzzles to progress.
- Captivating storytelling. Ary is recruited to help the Guardians of Seasons, an old organization caught up by rigid traditions. As she ventures through uncharted locations across Valdi, Ary will discover secrets and hidden meanings behind the Guardian of Seasons.
- Dynamic environments. Manipulate the world around Ary with her environmental powers. Leap between ecosystems to bend the world and seasons to her needs.
- Fluid combat. Ary’s skills will be put to the test as she encounters foes looking to thwart her progress – from local inhabitants to hulking behemoths, she will use all the tools at her disposal to overcome monumental obstacles.
- Alluring 3D world. A beautiful visual style combined with an enchanting soundtrack creates a lingering atmosphere that will surely become a memorable gameplay experience.

Trailer:

Beside RPG it's also a platformer, it's ESRB10 and too cute for my taste. But you might be interested.

I've played a part of the demo during the Steam Summer Festival. It's a good game, and I'm going to buy it, but it isn't an RPG. It's an action adventure, a little like Zelda, but the hero is a girl who can actually talk.

Back
Top Bottom