ATOM RPG - Watch T&T/Help Thread

TomRon

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
I couldn't find a thread on this subject for this Russian Fallout Clone. I've only played for a couple of hours, but already feel it's both entertaining enough and confusing enough to warrant one. Please put any spoilers in spoiler tags.

I'll go first with a simple question that's been annoying me:

Is there any way to see your current hunger/thirst? I have a memory from playing the beta WAY back that there were meters somewhere in the UI, but now I can't seem to find the information anywhere? Am I blind, stupid, or both of the above?

Last edited:
Guess I'll answer my own question. When cooking at a campfire you can see your hunger level. Still would like to know if you can see it any other way though.

Got a second question though. How does Stealth work? Is it like the pickpocket check but used when taking things from shelves or stuff like that? Does it influence pickpocketing in any way? I wish the mechanics where a bit more transparent…

Well based on my game I found you end up hungry every 8-12 hrs or so. If you don't eat you lose HP, and no there are no meters to tell you so just an icon on your portrait.

A warning also appears on the GUI starts green, then yellow, then red.

A warning also appears on the GUI starts green, then yellow, then red.

Where's that warning located? What turns yellow then red? It's a minor problem but still good to know.

Where's that warning located? What turns yellow then red? It's a minor problem but still good to know.
Bottom right of the GUI it shows on the map also.

When you get hungry a small icon box popups up saying hungry.

Beware though as you can't rest and if turns red you start to lose HP.

Alright, have any of the streamers figured out how stealth works?
Not me I just walk into a house and steal whatever I want with no consequences. I'm starting to think the stealth mechanic is not fully implemented yet. Just my opinion.

Is there any way to see your current hunger/thirst? I have a memory from playing the beta WAY back that there were meters somewhere in the UI, but now I can't seem to find the information anywhere? Am I blind, stupid, or both of the above?

Press I, on your character sheet just above where it says your level, are tiny icons for radiation, toxin and food.

Not me I just walk into a house and steal whatever I want with no consequences. I'm starting to think the stealth mechanic is not fully implemented yet. Just my opinion.

Some more searching around and I found some answers. Apparently stealth is passive and determines if someone sees you when you do things like taking stuff from shelves or tables. Pickpocket seems to be reliant on both the pickpocket AND the stealth skill. I've pumped pickpocket up to high levels but not stealth, now I'm inclined to restart the game again since this was probably a waste of skillpoints, requiring two high skill levels probably makes pickpocketing not worth it.

Press I, on your character sheet just above where it says your level, are tiny icons for radiation, toxin and food.

Thanks! I figured it should be somewhere there but apparently missed it.

Thanks Couch!
Also just a quick update the top right of the inventory screen also has the numbers for hunger, toxic, and radiation. If you already figured that out then ignore my reply.

tldr is this game long? havent read much about it since dont want any spoilers and thinking of getting it tonight

After finishing Pathfinder, started this and its so good :biggrin: .

Got a crowbar, how do you use it to unlock crates and doors?

It is passive to your chance, adding 15% to your lockpick score.

I think it adds +10 or is more than one type of crowbar? Maybe prybar or what it was called…But anyway im stupid, only after more than 10h, i figured out i need to hold on lclick to picklock hahaah, i was just clicking and everything was locked even at 100+ picklocking.
Anyway i finished it today at level 16 after 42h,
sucked big time: dan & factory, otradnoye, red fighter all gone and krazno city stagnated, no progress at all. Only peregon thrived.

I just got this. Its cheap and I did enjoy the original fallout's. Thought it would be fun to poke around with and had good reviews. Currently installing ;)

Back
Top Bottom