Pricewatch!

Who's running this KeyRadar.Com website? The very few sites I tried seemed correct but it seems odd that the website never says who's footing the bill for the site.

The Secret World is half off on Steam. The MMO-ness hurts it, but it's still worth a play if you've never tried it, and especially if you're a horror fan.

That's well worth grabbing. The opening is a little slow and peppered with QTEs, but once the game opens up, it's a lot of fun.

I hate QTEs more than anything but loved every second of that game.
Whoever still didn't buy it, do it.

I second joxer. I also seriously hate QTEs (and after 5 lots of surgery on my wrists they are, whats that wonderful expression? 'contraindicated') however the game is great!

Humble bundle 15 is up. Some games I am really interested in. Planetary annihilation, sir you are being hunted, and xenonauts for example. Im

Def. a good deal. BTA tier is currently $6.82, which is cheaper than I've ever seen Xenonauts go for alone.

GOG added some older id Software titles to their library. They seem a little overpriced imo considering how old they are.

The Wolfenstein Bundle includes Wolfenstein 3D, Spear of Destiny, and Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

The Quake Bundle includes Quake II + expansions and Quake 3.

I find it irritating that the site refers to them as "Bethesda classics".

Whew! On what planet does THAT pricing make sense?

Back
Top Bottom