NWN2 Gameplay length?

Neverwinter Nights 2
Wow I completly missed this and I always had her with me.

If anyone remembers more of an exact location I would really appreciate it.

Thanks. :)

I think it was by the back alley entrance but don't hold me to that.

""Skymirror" which is only available in chapter 1."
Are you serious?
Its part of her companion quest right?
Why would they only offer a companion quest in the first chapt. :(

I heard about the quest but can't/couldn/t very get any dialogue going, it must be bugged for me, I even tested out if I had enough +influence.
Is there somewhere I can read up on the quest to get some help?

That quest is not required in any way, but currently it's inaccessible in Act 2 even when using debugmode.

Skymirror is started by talking to a druid in wolf form in Act 1.

The wolf is located between the 2 rectangle houses with red roofs, west to the Watch HQ in Docks District. Difficult to spot when not searched properly.

You can speak to him in Act II but even if it may seem you got a quest and got the location, you wont be able to go there, not even by trying to force it through DebugMode. I have tried to "fix" it in the toolset but even that seems difficult. The quest is simply not meant to happen in act II.

Ahh so its not necessary to complete her Personal Quest, its more of a Druid activated quest?

Nice idea to try to unlock the map in chapter 2. :)

I have been scanning the 2da files trying to figure out why the "removespell" command will not work, while "removefeat", "addfeat" and "addspell" work fine, its very odd. :(

It offers some influence bonus for Elanee, but if you intend to have a romance with her you can fulfill that romance without skymirror. I did. (And I think a romance is as far as influence can possibly go :D )

It offers some influence bonus for Elanee, but if you intend to have a romance with her you can fulfill that romance without skymirror. I did. (And I think a romance is as far as influence can possibly go :D )

Good to know ... she seems like my only natural choice for my Pally thus far based on her alignment.

Do you need to be a male PC to have a Romance with Elanee, Shandra or Neeshka? ;)
Not sure if there are other females just met those so far. :)

Do you need to be a male PC to have a Romance with Elanee, Shandra or Neeshka? ;)

There is another one in my party right now ;) But I am not sure if they are all distinctly romance-able.

Guess if I want a romance it will be the dwarf or the paladin then for my female character? Ekk.

Hey Cmgamer what about Bishop? :p

I know but he just pisses me off to much to even give him an RPG tumble. ;)

I see you're up to your old tricks, looking for a dark room!! :biggrin:

Yea and so far no luck. :(

SPOILER: Who you can romance as male/female
----------------------------------------------------
Male romance: Elanee
Female romance: Casavir

Unless you hack the dialogue yes.

Do you know where the dialogue files are located?
I see scripts in the data folder though I am not too fimilar with NWN2's programing.
Or would I need to access this info in the editor?

You might have to change both the dialogue and the scripts depending on what you wish to do. The dialogue takes awhile to learn, the scripts are in C++ I think.

Many files are embedded in the .mod files in the NWN2\Modules folder and you need to open the right .mod file for the right level that you wish to edit.

There are also "campaign" files that can be opened once you have one of the .mod files open. It will look like you are editing inside the mod file but you are in fact messing with files in NWN2\Campaigns\Neverwinter Nights 2 Campaign

Ahh maybe too much trouble and beyond me if its all in C++.
Another oversite on Obsidan's part imo, like they did in KotOR 2 iir.

Back
Top Bottom