Quantcast
Oblivion 2016 graphics showcase - 10 years of Oblivion - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » The Elder Scrolls I - IV » Oblivion 2016 graphics showcase - 10 years of Oblivion

Default Oblivion 2016 graphics showcase - 10 years of Oblivion

March 24th, 2016, 01:59
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUI7yfliLlE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaYm5_7B-DI

For who wants to do a replay; imo that enb is disgusting but some might like it .
--
Favorite Game: Gothic II

porcozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

+1:

March 24th, 2016, 03:33
As maligned as it is by some it's still a good game, especially once modded (meaning not just graphics). I'm 50 hours into Dragon's Dogma at the moment for example and whilst it's a great game in many respects I do feel somewhat limited for character/situational options when I compare it to Oblivion. I suppose this might be down to it being a console to PC port whereas Oblivion was the other way wasn't it?
--
"You will find your death pleasant, but your fate unbearable." - Hionhurn the Executioner

KaosWarMonk

Sentinel

March 24th, 2016, 03:42
I never finished Oblivion, because the level scaling really spoilt it for me. But, in many ways I loved it, and I think it had a certain charm that Skyrim was missing.

I might look into a mega-modded setup, overhaul the scaling, and pimp the graphics. Thanks for the video.

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

March 24th, 2016, 04:11
Originally Posted by kaos_war_monk View Post
I'm 50 hours into Dragon's Dogma at the moment for example and whilst it's a great game in many respects I do feel somewhat limited for character/situational options when I compare it to Oblivion. I suppose this might be down to it being a console to PC port whereas Oblivion was the other way wasn't it?
Nah, Oblivion was definitely developed with consoles in mind. I just think those are very different games to compare. Dragon's Dogma wasn't designed to have much depth outside of combat and the pawn system.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

December 6th, 2016, 00:05
I show the game in 4K with graphics enhancements and many great mods on my YouTube channel. Skip ahead a few episodes and you'll see things like an expanded Imperial City and more.

Fluent

The Town Jeweler
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Games » The Elder Scrolls » The Elder Scrolls I - IV » Oblivion 2016 graphics showcase - 10 years of Oblivion