Quantcast
Wolverines - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Wolverines

Default Wolverines

November 27th, 2016, 14:24
All you Michigan fans almost won this year. But in the end Urban Meyer slapped down those pesky rodents once more. At least all you Wolverine fans can root for the Buckeyes in the playoffs now Tell your coach to stop crying like a baby and don't blame the refs.

Didn't some Michigan fans on this site bet me this year GO BUCKS!!!!
--
"From knowledge springs Power, just as weakness stems from Ignorance."

Hastar

Unspeakable

November 27th, 2016, 16:49
Congrats Haster, I'd say Michigan lost this one more than Ohio state one it. I'd agree harbaughs whining doesn't flatter him but I also agree the refs made some terrible calls with the most egregious being the fourth down call that should have givin the wolverines the win. No since in complaining about it though as it will change nothing. The fact remains Ohio state pulled it out so good luck in the playoff. Although if they play like they did versus us I don't see them having much of a chance.

It was a bitter sweet week for me I'm also a lions fan living in Minnesota so the 2 lions victories in dramatic fashion over the Vikings will carry me though the Michigan lose. Here's hoping your not also a browns fan.

sakichop

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

November 27th, 2016, 19:55
I'm a MSU fan and it didn't matter to me who won but there were terrible calls. Michigan dominated most of the game and should have won big in regulation if not for the fumble and the interceptions. I really thought it was their year.
The fix is going to be if Osu gets in the playoff and Penn State doesnt if they win out.
--
Hmmn, still breathing
"Kenneth Doosey"

redman5427

Keeper of the Watch

November 27th, 2016, 22:00
I am a Lions fan in the NFC and Chargers fan in the AFC. The two teams I have rooted for since I was a kid. The Buckeyes in football are the only team that I root for that has won a championship since I have been alive

Detroit Lions nope!!
Chargers nope!!
Utah Jazz nope!!
Buckeye Basketball nope!!
U.S. Men's Soccer nope !!

I am also a big Dutch national soccer fan and they break my heart every World Cup and don't even make the Euros half the time.

It is nice to have one team that is a powerhouse I think OSU got the first down at the 15 yard line but it was close. OSU also tried to lose the game on special teams with 2 missed field goals and a botched punt.

I am glad Michigan is good again and it makes the rivalry exciting again. There must be a law where UM and MSU can't be good in the same year hehe. I live in Toledo so there are a lot of UM fans here and some MSU ones.
--

Hastar

Unspeakable

November 27th, 2016, 22:27
I'm not going to harp about the questionable calls, but Michigan basically played them to a stalemate in Columbus. On a neutral field, Michigan wins that game.

JDR13

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

November 28th, 2016, 02:38
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I'm not going to harp about the questionable calls, but Michigan basically played them to a stalemate in Columbus. On a neutral field, Michigan wins that game.
On a neutral field it comes down to turnovers again. Urban coaches his best games at neutral sites. Beating Alabama and Oregon 2 years ago on neutral fields. You are right though, they are evenly matched.
--

Hastar

Unspeakable

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Wolverines