Grim Dawn - Kickstarter Update

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A general update from Crate as they get their Grim Dawn Kickstarter campaign ready:
Kickstarter Project from HELL!
Just wanted to update you guys since I've pretty much been working on this god damned beast of a Kickstarter project for about 4 days now and haven't produced any GD updates.
Man, I knew this was going to be some work but its taken a lot more time and been more of a challenge than I was expecting. Not only have I learned that my friends and I are not professional film people but trying to write out the story of your "life's work" for the past two years in a way that will interest and impact other people is really tough.

I feel like I am honing in on a final product but even when I'm finished, I feel like there will still be so much left unsaid.
undecided.gif

Actually, that reminds me, one of the pledge rewards I've been thinking about is a book to tell the story of Crate Entertainment and cover the development of Grim Dawn.
More information.

These guys REALLY want to deliver us a uniqe fun game. I just think that content is the issue .Spoke to the head developer and he doesnt want the game to be to short. Support Crate if you can . I have no doubt they will deliver a great game.

I'm pretty sure I'll kick into their project, but I do want to see a decent presentation first. Knock it out of the ballpark and the money will come.

-Carn

Back
Top Bottom