Might & Magic X trailer and early access next week!

So next monday I can buy a boxed edition on Uplay? World-wide?

Early access as pre-alpha, alpha, beta?
Not interested in paying for testing, sorry.

But the dungencrawler trailer with nagas is nice. Except... It ends with human and not naga skeleton.

Huh. Looks far more promising in motion than it did from static screenshots and the bit I'd read about it. Colour me interested now. Still, I'm with Joxer: I have no interest in playtesting for them - I'll wait for the finished and patched version!

If they will offer the legacy package at a attractive 'early release' price then I might 'pledge'. Otherwise, I will wait for Grimrock 2 and pick up M&MX at a future Humble Bundle sale.

I wonder how they posted this as everybody was told not to post anything till Monday.

Prolly (deliberately) forgot to read the email.

After the Blade of Destiny HD remake fiasco I'm definitely all into wait&see rather than early access :) .

What they have shown so far doesn't look too bad but there have also been preview videos in which BoD HD was looking pretty promising so even though I'm quite the M&M fan (especially no. VII, VI and DMoMM - in that order), I will wait for comments from the early adopters before taking the plunge.

RPGWatch received a preview key. There just might be some information shared in the coming days. ;)

Iz a Steam key, although I had to set up a Uplay account as well. I must have had Uplay before (or maybe something got merged?) because my ID was already taken. I've got no clue- I'm so behind the times it's embarassing. Oh well, hazards of playing next-to-nothing during a 3 year DDO addiction.

They've got a "no talkie" in place until Monday, with only teasers allowed until then. So here's my teaser:
5+ hours in already and there's a lot of good things to discuss in a couple days.

Those things will be good to discuss or the things to discuss will be good? ;)

Good things about:

attachment.php

I'm all ears...

Attachments

• Might_and_Magic_Logo.PNG
    Might_and_Magic_Logo.PNG
    86.1 KB · Views: 158
Nearly all new Ubisoft games (example Farcry 3) need Uplay nowadays.

A Content delivery and DRM system like
Steam from Valve Corporation and
Origin from Electronic Arts.

Nearly all new Ubisoft games (example Farcry 3) need Uplay nowadays.

A Content delivery and DRM system like
Steam from Valve Corporation and
Origin from Electronic Arts.
There is nothing like making you feel like a thief by going through two or three different DRM systems. You would think Steam would be enough.

I understand why they do it, but I don't have to like it.:-/

Back
Top Bottom