Kickstarter - RPG News Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well I'm back from my vacation, and I have a lot of links to share. So lets get started with a new kickstartrer roundup. Usually I would put them separately but this is easier.

Ross Tunney has relaunched his latest game called Data Hacker: Reboot. He is asking for £2,900 with thirty five days to get funded. So far he has made £2,105.

Thank you so much for checking out the campaign! The Data Hacker Saga is blossoming into something truly special and unique, and I thank you all for supporting us along the way.

The purpose of this campaign is to ask for the development funds required to complete 'Reboot' - the third title in the series.

Naturally, the game is due to change considerably between now and release, so do keep in mind that much of what you have seen is actually placeholder and not representative of the final product. This is particularly true of the RM-style 'bobble-head' characters.
Punchbag Entertainment's new update for Gravia Tactics has information on how to Refer Your Friends, and Get Cool Stuff. It has made £3,421 of £120,000 with 21 days left.

Here's a quick look at our statistics so far:

• Video Plays: 1781
  • Backers: 134
  • Conversion Rate: 7.52%
  • Funding achieved: 2.12%
The conversion rate has stayed at a strong 7.5% for the whole campaign. This steady rate alongside a low number of video plays points to the conclusion that our project has a core interest group but lacks sufficient exposure.

We're doing everything we can to expand that exposure, but the more people we have spreading the word, the more views we'll get. This leads us nicely to our exciting news: Referral Rewards!
Gomiya Games latest update for Braven Arts talks about Character Progression. As for funding the game has made $4,874 of the $20,000 goal with seventeen days left.

Today we wanted to take some time to discuss an integral part of character progression: specializations.

• Each character will have their own unique class with three specializations, each focusing on a different play style to give each character multiple options.
  • Every time a character levels up, they’ll receive a point to place into one of the specializations, giving stats in relation to the the sections playstyle.
  • Characters will have a set of static abilities they gain from simply leveling up, and every 10 points in a specialization will unlock 3 Variant Skills they can choose out of.
  • Every 5 levels in between each tier of Variant Skills (for example 5, 15, 25) you will unlock a pair of passives that you will be able to choose between.
To explain this system through examples we will be taking a peak at Risa's skill tree. Her skill tree will branch into 3 different styles: Engineering, Marksmanship, and Medic.
The Elysian Shadows Team latest update for Elysian Shadows has information on their future plans. The game has made $49,635 of $150,000 with twenty six days left.

To everyone who has supported our campaign so far :)

You are making our dreams come true and helping us provide you with something truly special.

In the last update we mentioned some Adventures in Game Development themed merchandise. Well, as it turns out it has been pretty popular so we have been looking into that heavily and should be able to provide what everyone wants. Expect more news on that soon!

We are into our third day right now and have just crossed the $45,000 mark. That's close to one third of our goal already. Which is astounding!!
More information.

Last edited:
They're all Console type Nintendo RPGs. I play them but I seldom pledge for them on Kickstarter. But thanks for the updates. Been so busy playing Divinity Original Sin (a kickstarter game) I haven't been doing much of anything else.

Back
Top Bottom