Witcher 3 - Standard Edition Unboxing

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt RED released another video that unboxes the standard boxed version for the PC. This follows the last video that unboxed the collector edition for consoles.

An engrossing, mature, decision-based storyline that tells a non-linear narrative in a completely open world environment for the first time in gaming history. This last part of the adventures of Geralt of Rivia draws on events from the previous titles, but is a separate tale, even more captivating, epic and full of surprises.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt box contents:
- A Blu-ray™ Disc with the game (DVDs on PC)
- An exclusive CD with the official soundtrack
- The official, developer-created "Witcher Universe - The Compendium"
- A beautiful, detailed map of the in-game world
- A set of unique stickers
- A stylish, protective sleeve

The release date of the game is set for the 24th of February, 2015. The game will be available in the following languages: English, Polish, German, French, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese and Japanese (full voiceover); Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Hungarian, Latin America Spanish, Korean (subtitles).
More information.

I think I am going to get the standard edition over the CE. They want £125 for CE in UK and its about £35 for standard edition. Both edition contains the same map and that's what I am mostly after. With so many good games coming out, my gaming budge is being squeezed :)

Back
Top Bottom