Raven's Cry - Release Date Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I know many of you are wondering if Raven's Cry will be released this month, and the answer is yes. Thanks to a site called The Games Cabin I have the information.

ravens-cry.jpg

So just to clarify, the game will release on Mac/Steam/Linux on January 26th whilst the retail edition will be available from January 28th for the PS3, PS4, PC and Mac.

You can pre-order your copy here from Amazon.

The Xbox 360 edition will no longer be getting a full retail release but will available via the Xbox Marketplace, though the publisher doesn’t have a solid release date as of yet.

Originally announced back in 2012, Raven’s Cry puts players in the sea-faring boots of Christopher Raven, a pirate during the 17th century on a quest of personal vengeance.
More information.

I'm not those many who wonder. :D
In fact, I wouldn't mind if it gets another postpone or two. The game because of it's initial PR got me in a such way I need to play it the very first day it's released - I've preordered it the very first day it was available for preorder.
Which means any game I'm currently playing will get dropped next monday/tuesday (depends when exactly Steam will unlock it for my region).

Luckily, the game I'll leave aside will be another turd from Square Enix (FF13), seems I made a good choice not to fire up Blackguards 2 or something I'd regret to leave in the middle.

Still on the fence on this one. I won't have any time to play games in the next 3-4 months because of work anyway so I guess I'll just wait see how it turns out.

I wonder if this will turn out to be a turd.

I wonder if this will turn out to be a turd.
Read our preview and watch Fluent's videos as they provide enough information to see if the game might be "a turd for you". I'm looking forward to playing it myself.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom