GOG - Summer Sale is Here Again

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It is that time of the year again in which you can increase your backlog of games. The Good Old Games Summer Sale is here!

The GOG.com 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale Starts Today!

Featuring up to three free games, giveaways, daily bundles & game discounts up to 90% off, and a torrent of surprises.

Warsaw, June 3, 12:00 PM GMT - With rising temperatures and anticipation, GOG.com dives head-first into its 2015 DRM-Free Summer Sale. The season's promo starts on June 3 at 12:00 PM GMT / 2:00 PM CET / 5:00 AM PDT / 8:00 AM EDT. With free games, 100+ titles on promo in daily deals & deep-discount bundles, this summer's sale is sure to make a splash!

Every summer adventure needs something special, and this year, gamers can earn up to three games for free. The more they spend, the more free stuff they'll get! The rewards -- free for everyone whose total spendings during the Summer Sale exceed a certain amount -- will include:

SimCity 2000 - free for everyone who spends at least $1.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky - free for everyone who spends at least $20.
Xenonauts - free for everyone who spends at least $50.

Gamers can take advantage of the offer throughout the entire Summer Sale, until June 21 at 11:59 AM GMT.

Each day of a summer adventure needs to be memorable as well, and the DRM-Free Summer Sale won't disappoint, with new deals appearing on the site every 12 hours, with more than 100 offers every day. In total, that's more than 700 games discounted up to 90% to keep things fresh and worth a regular trip to GOG.com.

The 2015 DRM-free Summer Sale deals start with titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at -10%, Lichdom Battlemage at -87%, 80% off Jade Empire - as well as bundles including 66% off Lucasfilm Adventures (with Monkey Island, Sam & Max and others), Enhanced D&D titles at -60% (Baldur's Gate & Icewind Dale Enhanced Editions) and - in true Summer Sale spirit - so much more!

Plenty of summertime joy awaits gamers, including a surprise giveaway, exciting game premieres, and even more intrigue! The 2015 DRM-free Summer Promo is set to last 18 days, from June 3 until June 21 at 11:59 AM GMT (13:59 CET / 4:59 AM PDT / 7:59 AM EDT).
More information.

Woot! Time to extend my backlog.., BG, IWD EE really tempting.

Picked up Jade Empire as I only have that for XBox and pretty sure I'm never turning that back on. Maybe one day I will play it again and finish it.

I grabbed that STALKER package and M&B:WB (even though I have them all on Steam already). Couldn't resist… :blush:

GOG sells a few good Adventure games right now.

Legend of Grimrock II 75% off.

Cheapest I've seen it so far.

I just can't justify buying anything right now.

My backlog is so long that if it's released and I don't already own it then buying it now would only put it at the end of a years long backlog. Meaning it would probably never be played.

It may be time to just except the fact that there are older games that I'll just never be able to get the time to play.

It's more of a "hoarding" thing for me... I don't think a year would even be enough to play my backlog, even if I stopped buying stuff.

Gotta catch'm all! :D

I already bought some older Adventures. ;)
The Kyrandia series, for example. ;)

Took the opportunity to grab the Gothic games again. I have them on disc, but wanted digital copies at my disposal. Also snapped up Valdis Story and Space Rangers HD while I was at it.

My name is Lostforever and I am games hoarder.

What brought the point home was the fact that I bought some games from gog yesterday but I just noticed that I already had them on steam!

Just thinking out load, but the fact the both steam and gog has clients, games library etc actually makes one hoard. I don't think I actually worried about collecting games before steam and gog etc. I used to give away my cd and stuff after I have played the game. So I think the fact that you now have steam/gog game collection/library makes me want to buy more games in order to increase my collection rather than play :lol:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall at 74% off.

Sigh.

Between this sale and the Steam sale starting next week, my wallet will be empty and my already insurmountable backlog will swell even larger.

You bought it on Steam? You're crazy. Buy it on the phone.

ok, lets see what i can throw into the pile…

you know youre a hoarder when most of the stuff youve got opened up on other windows for possible purchase have "already owned" in the description.

Bought some more games. :D

Back
Top Bottom