RPCS3 PS3 Emulator - DX12 Support

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Never heard...
Any word on Red Dead Redemption?

Never heard…
Any word on Red Dead Redemption?

Hmm…well, it's still sorta kinda early for PS3 emulation. I think we're just now at the point where we're almost at 100% for PS2 emulation. I hope the technology hurries up, though…there's a ton of PS3 games I'm dying to have access to on my PC as well…

As for RDR, I wish I could say for sure. :-/

Well this emulator has just got to the point were it can actually emulate a full game. Now comes the hard part of making sure it can emulate more games now.

There is also a 360 emulator that is finally making progress after a few slow years of development. Both emulators are a miracle as many said it couldn't be done.

I love it. " : Someone on an RPG site : That Strategy RPG? Never heard of it, does it play that action game tho??"

Wow. I actually thought no PS3 emulator would ever be able to emulate PS3 games on PC. People kept saying how even PS4 would be easier to emulate, how PS3 is way too complex to emulate.

I like emulation for its "save anywhere" feature. And for the fact that most emulators give you an option to speed up the game whenever you want, so you can leap through the tedious sections, ultra slow walking speeds, etc.

Well this emulator has just got to the point were it can actually emulate a full game. Now comes the hard part of making sure it can emulate more games now.

There is also a 360 emulator that is finally making progress after a few slow years of development. Both emulators are a miracle as many said it couldn't be done.

That's the one I'm interested in. As a JRPG gamer I went from PS2 to PS3, so I missed on Lost Odyssey.

Still a long way to go. The games they've emulated so far are ones that use a very limited set of PS3 features. Emulating the AAA games, and having fast enough PCs for playable performance is a way off, I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom