Fallout 4 - Automatron Released

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Automatron, the first DLC for Fallout 4, has been released and is available now for donwload.

Fallout 4's first add-on, Automatron, is available today for download worldwide on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for $9.99!

In Automatron, the mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons such as the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices! (For characters level 15 or higher.)

Automatron marks the first add-on release for Fallout 4. In April, we're expanding the capabilities of settlements with Wasteland Workshop, and in May, travel beyond the Commonwealth to Maine for Far Harbor - the largest landmass Bethesda Game Studios has ever created for post-release content. And, that's just the beginning, with even more add-ons to be released in 2016. Stay tuned for more details on free updates like Survival Mode and the Creation Kit, which will allow you to create mods on the PC and then share and play them across all platforms, including consoles.
More information.

two hours? Far Harbour not as big as they say it is?

The island dlc for Skyrim (I'm terrible with names) kept me busy for hours and hours and they seem to be claiming this is bigger.

completed in 2 hours, underwhelming

IMO, this expansion is equivalent to Hearthfire for Skyrim, except it comes with a higher price tag.

I believe Far Harbor will be pretty massive in size.

The "Far Harbor" DLC is set to be sold in the market as an add-on for $25, separately, and will become available for season pass holders for $50,

Still no GECK. Still no interest in Fallout 4.

same. Gotta have them mods. Haven't seen what needs to be modded but my experience with Bethesda tells me it'll NEED to be modded to be playable for me.

two hours? Far Harbour not as big as they say it is?

The island dlc for Skyrim (I'm terrible with names) kept me busy for hours and hours and they seem to be claiming this is bigger.

Far Harbor isn't out yet. This is for Automatron. I think FH comes out in May. April is a settlement based DLC (content for workshops I think).

I suspect they don't want to release the Geck until they finish the major patches and some DLC is out. Mainly to avoid the breaking of mods over and over which users always bitch about as if it is something unexpected.

I just started my third play through so looking forward to this although I didn't expect it to be too long myself since it seemed more about adding robots to the workshop with some story for it.

Now if FH is only 2 hours then I would be disappointed.

I wouldn't touch a Bethesda game until the modders have been at it for a good six months.

But can we make a nuclear-powered walking toaster oven? I like my radioactive grilled cheese sandwiches hot and gooey.

I will wait for my first play through then. I finished up some other games on my back log. Looks like June will be a good time to play Fallout 4. Then do my second play through around September with mods.

Hope they drop the price a bit or come out with a gold edition.

Back
Top Bottom