Elder Scrolls Online - Return to Morrowind Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Bethesda has released their 'Return to Morrowind' gameplay trailer for The Elder Scrolls Online.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind - Return to Morrowind Gameplay Trailer | PC Xbox One & PS4

The Elder Scrolls Online is a massively multiplayer online role-playing (MMORPG) video game developed by ZeniMax Online Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It was originally released for Microsoft Windows and OS X on April 4, 2014.It is a part of The Elder Scrolls series, of which it is the first open-ended multiplayer installment.

As with other games in The Elder Scrolls franchise, the game is set in the continent of Tamriel and features a storyline indirectly connected with the other games. The Elder Scrolls Online had been in development for seven years before its release in 2014. It initially received mixed reviews, but these improved significantly with the re-release and rebranding as The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, with the majority of reviews praising the changes.
More information.

Last edited:
I don't know, it seems they've copied all locations accordingly, but from the beginning of ESO I disliked its art direction.

I have debating whether to get this game or not. I'm not a big MMO fan. But, i like TES. And from what i understand is that you can play solo in ESO. Can anyone who plays solo comment on that?

I have debating whether to get this game or not. I'm not a big MMO fan. But, i like TES. And from what i understand is that you can play solo in ESO. Can anyone who plays solo comment on that?

You can do the vast majority of questing and exploration on your own. In that regard, it is rather solo friendly. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and will be giving it another go when this expansion is out.

That being said, you'll obviously never be the power house/leader in ESO that you can become in TES games, but they do a good job of telling a story and making it seem as if you're the main character.

You can do the vast majority of questing and exploration on your own. In that regard, it is rather solo friendly. I enjoyed it quite a bit, and will be giving it another go when this expansion is out.

That being said, you'll obviously never be the power house/leader in ESO that you can become in TES games, but they do a good job of telling a story and making it seem as if you're the main character.

Thanks for the info. I don't need to be a power house character. I just want to be able to go all over Tamriel. That's the big selling point for me. But, i'm not interested in joining others. I want to do it on my own.

Back
Top Bottom