Quantcast
Elder Scrolls Online - Warden Class Gameplay - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls Online - Warden Class Gameplay

Default Elder Scrolls Online - Warden Class Gameplay

April 18th, 2017, 23:54
@PCInvasion The Elder Scrolls Online will be getting a new class with the Morrowind content come June 6th called the Warden class.

This new gameplay trailer showcases the class skills with their nature-based magic and their versatility of being damage dealers and healers. You can also summon a rather large War Bear which is always helpful, summon healing plants, or even place yourself in a block of ice to cool off. These guys are at one with nature.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind can be purchased as a standalone release and includes all the original game content in case you were wondering.

loading…

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

April 19th, 2017, 00:33
Wow a generic ranger class. This game is vomit. Give me a CGI movie
--
"… thing about Morrowind is we did far more than we could, far less polished than we should. It's a miracle that it works at all… there's too much, and it's like jazz… a product like Oblivion - far better software… but Morrowind… oh there's so much delicious nonsense in that." ~ words of wisdom by K.Rolston

luj1

SasqWatch

April 19th, 2017, 05:31
Nice eye candy. I can tell that bear needs a scratch behind his ear.
Last edited by rjshae; April 19th, 2017 at 14:37.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

+1:

April 19th, 2017, 09:14
Originally Posted by luj1 View Post
Wow a generic ranger class. This game is vomit. Give me a CGI movie

Wow another generic crappy comment by luj1.

You're so one note.

Dean

Sentinel

April 19th, 2017, 12:12
I would say it's more of a druid class then ranger.
--
"From knowledge springs Power, just as weakness stems from Ignorance."

Hastar

Unspeakable
RPGWatch Donor

April 19th, 2017, 12:38
With the way ESO works you will probably be able to aim to make a character into either of those options depending on how you build and/or equip it.
--
"You will find your death pleasant, but your fate unbearable." - Hionhurn the Executioner

KaosWarMonk

Sentinel

April 19th, 2017, 13:42
i like everything i read so far about morrowind, sadly 40e is way to much for me ; i havent played this since they dropped the subscription, kinda in the mood, hopefully morrowind will go on sale fast
--
Favorite Game: Gothic II

porcozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

April 19th, 2017, 13:51
Originally Posted by porcozaur View Post
i like everything i read so far about morrowind, sadly 40e is way to much for me ; i havent played this since they dropped the subscription, kinda in the mood, hopefully morrowind will go on sale fast
You always get access to ALL content as a sub, not to mention other bonuses like XP. They didn't drop subs, they just aren't required to play the game anymore.
--
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

April 19th, 2017, 14:43
Originally Posted by Acleacius View Post
You always get access to ALL content as a sub, not to mention other bonuses like XP. They didn't drop subs, they just aren't required to play the game anymore.
morrowind will not be included in the sub… you need to pay.

lostforever

SasqWatch

April 19th, 2017, 16:24
would have been awesome if the morrowind upgrade came with all the old addons too, i checked now and it itsnt the case, now definitely isnt worth 40e imo
--
Favorite Game: Gothic II

porcozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

+1:

April 20th, 2017, 08:27
Odd, I'm understanding the opposite, the game and all dlc come with the new Morrowind version. Also, it is included in the monthly sub, but like all the other dlc you lose access when you stop subbing or purchase it as stand alone.

As an example, the currently released dlc has a packaged deal, offering all the dlc for 5000 crowns, except Shadows of the Hist. Personally I would rather have Shadows of the Hist than Imperial City, since I don't support pvp.
--
Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

April 20th, 2017, 10:54
Originally Posted by Acleacius View Post
Odd, I'm understanding the opposite, the game and all dlc come with the new Morrowind version. Also, it is included in the monthly sub, but like all the other dlc you lose access when you stop subbing or purchase it as stand alone.

As an example, the currently released dlc has a packaged deal, offering all the dlc for 5000 crowns, except Shadows of the Hist. Personally I would rather have Shadows of the Hist than Imperial City, since I don't support pvp.
Morrowind only include the base game and it does not include all the previous DLCs.

Morrowind is not considered as a DLC so you will have to pay for it and its not part of the sub.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co…it-include-dlc

lostforever

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Elder Scrolls Online - Warden Class Gameplay