Bloom - Grass and Elements

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In this month's update of the development of Bloom, there is talk about an upcoming demo, the work to make grass look good, working with elements, sound and art.

Hopefully this next month we get the last bits needed for the complete game play experience....and then can finally put it out there a little bit for some feedback by E3! (Hopefullyyyy.... -dies-)

We also have some new plans for how we are going to handle the actual demo release which I think people will like ....but I'll go into that more next update (E3 is next month and we can't compete against that publicly.....but at least we can get some testing / feedback done till that blows over).

It feels like things are happening a lot faster in terms of game play now that our core systems are mostly in.....also a very fluid part of development. So if you have ideas on element interactions or suggestions on cool stuff....feel free to throw it out there! This is the time I'm setting those up in the game and finalizing everything. I'm trying to not go high fantasy and hard-core magic, but obviously we have been pretty liberal with plant types haha.
More information.

Dunno about fishing, but It doesn't have seamonsters :)

Back
Top Bottom