Quantcast
Bionic Battle Mutants - 50% off on Steam - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Bionic Battle Mutants - 50% off on Steam

Default Bionic Battle Mutants - 50% off on Steam

December 5th, 2017, 13:24
Bionic Battle Mutants is a turn based tactical game currently 50% off on Steam. You build a team of cyberneticly enhanced super mutants and fight your way through the Deathzone of the outlaw planet Cerberus 7.

loading…

About This Game

Cyborgs, mutants and pin-up girls! Bionic Battle Mutants is an old-school styled turn-based tactical battle game. Lead a team of imprisoned space-criminals to fight for their lives as modern gladiators on prison planet Cerberus 7! 100% Indie from enthusiasts for enthusiasts! Fine tuned tactical gameplay and hand-drawn artwork in the spirit of Jagged Alliance, Fallout Tactics and U.F.O.

Featuring highly customizable characters, an elaborated crafting system and the atmosphere of 80s and 90s popculture, it offers a radioactive gaming experience.
Prepare your team in the hideout for deadly mutliplayer matches: Choose from a plentora of fighters and improve them with self-crafted weapons and armors, bionic limbs or performance-enhancing drugs. With genetic mutations, you can enhance your fighters even further to be feared close combat grappler, snipers or allrounders to die in the post-apocalyptical prison of the Intergalactic Cable Network!

On the detailed, hand-drawn battlefields, you'll have to choose the position of your team and use coverage wisely, then show what you got with your arsenal of modified weapons and grenades.
There are three ways to win a match: Eliminate your opponent's team, collect more loot than them or destroy their beam station to dispel the enemy team to the deserts of Cerberus 7.
You'll need the right strategy and balance of firepower, close combat and swiftness to get to your goal.
Watch out! This game enforces straight confrontation without compromise. Only the best will survive on Cerberus 7!

Fact-Sheet:
- 21 missions in Solo-Campaign
- Very tactical PVP-Mode
- Innovative gameplay for turnbased action that prevents idle time in PVP
- Highly modifiable characters and equipment
- Extensive crafting-system
- Steam tradingcards
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

December 5th, 2017, 22:26
It shows no discount for me…

Will definitely buy it at some point though, as I loved Fallout: Tactics.

Great find RPGWatch! This went completely under the radar for me.

Darkheart

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

December 5th, 2017, 23:10
Originally Posted by Darkheart View Post
It shows no discount for me…

Will definitely buy it at some point though, as I loved Fallout: Tactics.

Great find RPGWatch! This went completely under the radar for me.
You are welcome. The sale must have been on its last legs when I posted. It was a steal at $6.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

+1:

December 5th, 2017, 23:17
I saw the discout this morning - must have been a steam daily - but didn't bite because there wasn't enough feedback on the game ot indicate if it was any good and quite frankly there are so many good games out there right now (some on my backlog others on my wishlist) it is really hard for me to justify buying another game.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Bionic Battle Mutants - 50% off on Steam