<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> You know, in here is much better than in jail. Yesterday we looted an abandoned warehouse and next couple of months we will feast like kings. I feel great under the Dome, except for one thing: I've written so many letters, pity I can't send them.#gamedev#postapocalyptic#rpgpic.twitter.com/rWaOuNodtz
- What: A modern tactical role-playing game about adventures and survival in a special zone left from an ancient race of unknown origin, the spiritual successor of renown isometric RPGs of the early 2000s.
- Title: working title - Encased.
- Status: the end of pre-production.
- When: early access in 2019.
- Who: Dark Crystal Games - indie-studio from St. Petersburg, Russia. Now we have six permanent experienced developers who worked on such games as Divinity: Original Sin (DOSEE and DOS2), Life Is Feudal: Forest Village, Leviathan: The Last Day of The Decade, and also indirectly related to such games as King's Bounty: Legions, Braveland, and others. We are going to build up the backbone of up to ten people, and at the peak attract fifteen-sixteen.
- Why here: to let the world know about us. Communicate. Answer the questions. Get feedback.
Website - in development, at the moment the most not active resource.
The forum - just started to develop, but it is fully functional and we follow it.
Vkontakte - the most interesting resource for the Russian-speaking part of the community. It is actively updated.
Twitter - very actively updated, and all publications are in English.
Facebook - updated, all publications in English, not so active.