Immortal Unchained - Gameplay Trailer & Alpha Test

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming Immortal Unchained is a science fiction, hardcore action RPG which will have a closed Alpha test March 8th.

Beginning Thursday, March 8 and running until Monday, March 12, the closed alpha test will offer PC players the first look at two locations from Immortal: Unchained’s dark and unforgiving world, while experiencing the game’s brutal combat and tactical gunplay for the very first time.

Players will also be invited to share their feedback with the development team to help refine the game and are encouraged to share their thoughts and experiences via the Immortal: Unchained Steam page and other social media channels. In other words, there won’t be any NDA for this closed alpha test.

[...]

More information.

I'm usually bored pretty fast by ARPGs, but this has a very nice art direction and seems to be a bit more tactical. Looks like a cross between Diablo and Dark Souls.

Judging from the vids alone, this looks almost better than WH40K Inquisitor.

I wish they would blend action like that into a game like Elex. Basically make an Elex that wasn't so painfully annoying. I'll definitely try this game

Back
Top Bottom