The Protagonist - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@PCInvasion A new story driven, turn-based RPG has been announced called The Protagonist.

3Mind Games has announced a new turn-based story-driven RPG called The Protagonist.

With turn-based tactical combat, players will be able to affect the course of the game depending on which actions they take. Featuring a Special Operative with the Terran military force code named: ANGEL, she’s on a mission to infiltrate an alien space station. Unfortunately for her it doesn’t go to plan and finds herself in the station’s infirmary and she must find a way out while the station is on lock-down.

[...]

More information.

WOWOWOW!!! Amazing Anachronox anybody? YEEHHAA! Its turn-based and reminds me of bombastic~fantastic Anachronox, my all time favorite. The girl looks super attractive, which is supremely important in RPGs. Just like one Fallout 1 player said long time ago: "Tani will become my sex slave.."

WERE DO I PUT THE MONEY TO BUY THIS GAME???

Super sexy mmmm...mmmmm :DD

Angel_w_signature.png

The game might be cool, but this name sucks. I seriously hope they change it before release.

The game might be cool, but this name sucks. I seriously hope they change it before release.

To be honest I don't care if the game's name is "Jimmy loves pancakes", if the game is good I'll play it.

You've got to listen to the voiceover on this video. Holy shit.
The robots are not our friends! They don't know us! Nobody understands us! *sob*

Back
Top Bottom