|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity: Original Sin II - E3 Trailer

Default Divinity: Original Sin II - E3 Trailer

June 12th, 2018, 13:37
Divinity: Original Sin II Definitive Edition will launch for Xbox One and Playstation 4 August 31st.

loading…

Experience one of the most immersive RPGs of all time when Divinity: Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on August 31st, 2018!
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

June 12th, 2018, 22:46
People at Larian are starting to piss me off. Enough with this crap - definitive / ultimate / enhance / patched edition - give us a new game!!! Patch the game on your own time, you have three studios, what the heck are you doing all day long?

mbpopolano24

Sentinel
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 00:23
Originally Posted by mbpopolano24 View Post
People at Larian are starting to piss me off. Enough with this crap - definitive / ultimate / enhance / patched edition - give us a new game!!! Patch the game on your own time, you have three studios, what the heck are you doing all day long?
It's their thing. That dont do DLC, but essentially take a year and remake the entire game and re-release it at the same time as console version. Existing owners get it for free, so its really not a bad strategy. Problem is, I just wait for the Ultimate editions now before even buying their games.

johnnysd

Watchdog

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 01:29
Yeah, Larian is basically regressing on their games now, they started off with fantastic ones and the last few have been mediocre at best. Nowadays I'll just wait till the final super-duper for the last frakin time enhanced version comes out, wait till that hits sale status, and swoop.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 01:33
I'd say D:OS1 is easily their best game ever, but I guess that still means they're regressing. Of course, D:OS2 got the best critic reviews of all their games by far, so there's no reason for them to change course. I want to hear about what their other studios are working on, it's weird that we still haven't.

Stingray

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 01:46
Actually there has been statements that they are working on a couple of new games - however they have not announced them yet formally. It is anyone guess if one is D:OS-3 and no clue what the other game represents. So basically it sounds like you are pissed off that they continue to patch the previous game. What can I say ?

Originally Posted by mbpopolano24 View Post

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 04:55
I'm as impatient for news on the games in development also but to quote the old cliche "good things take time."

Still annoying to wait with nary a word about these other games through. At least give me an indication if its something I may be interested in.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

June 13th, 2018, 05:00
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
I'm as impatient for news on the games in development also but to quote the old cliche "good things take time."

Still annoying to wait with nary a word about these other games through. At least give me an indication if its something I may be interested in.
Yes and the waiting is terrible just look at Cyberpunk 2077 as it's been five years already. Still with all the new talent hired I hope it's more then just Co-op Rpgs.

I remember reading Swen Vincke blog and his vision for an ultimate RPG game. He wet into great length about that vision but it always came down to funding it.
--
"Nobody can ever simply disagree for their own personal preference. If you disagree, seems your logic is shit, your tastes are shit and you're just shit. No wonder the internet is full of shit. "

Couchpotato

Retired News-Editor

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Divinity: Original Sin II - E3 Trailer