Bloom - Labyrinth Demo

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The demo for the Labyrinth game, which is being made in order to raise some money for the development of Bloom, has been made available. It is a bit of a rough demo though.

First off, Labyrinth is really coming together fast now. In fact, you can download a little demo to mess around with here ( https://studiofawn.itch.io/labyrinth ). I've discovered keyboard controls need a bit of an upgrade ....and you can't use the merchant still....so without access to upgrades it's definitely a challenge to get through the few levels without dying :p

It's like the Dark Souls of video games!

For those not trying the early demo, here is a video I hastily put together. Sadly I had some problems with after effects rendering it out (causing a horrible stuttering). I probably shouldn't show things like this, but I'm not going to make another one just for this little demo :p I'll make a proper trailer later :)

Work To Do

In the full game we have abilities all set up, icons made, maps laid out (though going through them now filling in the spawns, which should take another week or two to finish).....so overall, everything is nearing towards the end.

The issue at this point is just a few missing features (like the merchant window, or lack of icon inventory count and scrolling)....and then a serious pass upgrading sounds (and getting more of the piano tracks done). But nothing that difficult, just Ariel and Jose need to find time to fit it in between their other work while I keep putting it all together.

So what happens next?

Well, ideally I'd like to find a publisher to release it with (would also let us add in multiplayer).

Otherwise I think we are a couple (2-4? Depends how others schedules go) months from getting it out the door and moving back over to Memories (hopefully with extra sandwich moneys).
More information.

Yup, that's rough and I don't see anything promising or interesting.
I'm not waiting for this and no money from me.

Let's see. The Emperor's New Clothes (Dark Souls) coupled with an archaic simplistic dungeon crawler.

I'll have to say...... not for me ;)

Back
Top Bottom