|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Morrowind - Morrowind Rebirth 4.7 Released

Default Morrowind - Morrowind Rebirth 4.7 Released

July 9th, 2018, 14:50
GameWatcher reports that Morrowind Rebirth v4.7 has been released.

Hello guys! It's time for yet another update. I know that I've said this before, but I can assure you that this is the largest update for Morrowind Rebirth ever! With it comes a ton of stuff including new dungeons to explore, new areas to visit, new creatures, new armor and new artifacts. This along with a ton of balance changes, bugfixes and other additions makes this a truly massive update. I really hope you enjoy 4.7!
[…]

This total overhaul of the original game has the goal of enhancing the gameplay simply by rebalancing the game, alongside the visual alterations and upgrades. Though still work-in-progress, Morrowind Rebirth has only recently been updated to version 4.7, and with it comes a slew of brand new stuff to fiddle with. This includes but is not limited to landscape changes, itemisation, creature list, spells, game systems etc.

Fixes themselves aside, which few others than players already familiarised with Rebirth will be interested in, title update 4.7 revamps, adds and enhances a fair amount of stuff as well! Developers have noted that this is the biggest update released for the mod so far, which says quite a lot for one such massive undertaking.
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

July 9th, 2018, 16:50
It's amazing now how bare everything looks without grass.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

July 9th, 2018, 16:58
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
It's amazing now how bare everything looks without grass.
Yeah, grass is like the hair of mother nature.

(don't tell joxer)

Cacheperl

Sentinel

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

July 9th, 2018, 18:35
I would really like to play with this, but it absolutely destroys my fps. Does anyone knows a way to fix this, or nothing can be done about it? I've tried it both with original and OpenMW, and I still get low fps.

Ivanwah

Sentinel

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

July 9th, 2018, 21:07
I have absolutely no idea whether the huge amount of balancing changes are done correctly, so I would stay away form this. Seeing a lot of nerfs in the list, making it look like it railroads you down a particular play style, which is the opposite of what an Elder Scrolls game should provide.

Thrasher

Wheeee!

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Morrowind - Morrowind Rebirth 4.7 Released