|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Larian Studios - Interview @Invision Community

Default Larian Studios - Interview @Invision Community

August 8th, 2018, 01:51
Invision Community has an exclusive interview with Larian Studios Kieron Kelly, product manager at Larian Studios and Edouard, Senior game designer.

On a personal level, I love Divinity: Original Sin 1 / 2, I also love Divinity 2, I played it loads and loved the action-packed game and story, will you ever come back to that genre? Or it too much of a risk?

We’re glad you loved it! I wouldn’t say its too much of a risk, but we’re enjoying making these types of rpgs right now. And the success of Divinity: Original Sin 2 is just showing more and more people that they like this type of game too. SO while we won’t rule anything out for the future, we think its fair to say that this type of RPG is growing its audience, and we’re not done with it yet.
– Kieron

[…]
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

August 8th, 2018, 17:51
Until just now I thought the stick on the helmet in Larian's logo was a toilet plunger. Jesus does that look stupid.

screeg

floating head

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Larian Studios - Interview @Invision Community