|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Light Keeps Us Safe - Gameplay Trailer

Default The Light Keeps Us Safe - Gameplay Trailer

September 14th, 2018, 02:17
A gameplay trailer for The Light Keeps Us Safe.

loading…

The sky has flickered and gone out. Only The Light can keep us safe.

And you can't stay down there in the depths of the bunker. The food is gone and the power can't last much longer, either. Those things out there in the dark will only take so long to find their way in… It's time to go outside and face what's waiting for you out there. Maybe then you can go into The Light, like the others.

THE LIGHT KEEPS US SAFE is a procedurally-generated apocalypse in which only The Light can save us. Use stealth and evasion to avoid terrifying machines that patrol the desolate world, and employ the powers of Light to unpick their deadly traps.

Release: 11 October 2018 / Windows Pc

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8…Keeps_Us_Safe/
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

September 14th, 2018, 02:17
I always meant to play their first game, "Sir, You Are Being Hunted." I like hide-and-seek-and-fight-and-run gameplay, if the tension is high enough. Also, it looked like it had some real style to it, and I like that, as well as a great title.

I like this title, too, but it's not as good as the first. This game looks to take itself a bit more seriously, too.

I think I'll try to find a cheap price on their first game and keep my eye on this one, if I like the first.

Capt. Huggy Face

Aging Gamer
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
+1:

September 15th, 2018, 02:33
Always enjoy your comments, Huggy. In this instance, I too think I will pick up the Hunted game after reading your thought. Note that you could buy it on Gameflip for 75 cents. It has been on deep sales a lot too.

Jaguar

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

September 15th, 2018, 03:59
Thanks. Haven't tried Gameflip yet. I'll check it out. Already pulled the trigger on a copy from G2A for about $2.50. If the game has nothing to offer but style, I'll still call that a bargain.

Capt. Huggy Face

Aging Gamer
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Light Keeps Us Safe - Gameplay Trailer