Underrail: Expedition - Steam Page Up

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Steam page for Underrail: Expedition is now up with a release date of 2019.

This DLC expands the base campaign with many new waterway maps that connect various harbors of the Underrail as well as adds huge new region called the Black Sea, a massive underground body of water. Take a break from the usual metro-crawling to take a boat to this infamous place. There, among the old and mysterious ruins of an age long past, you'll face the vicious fauna, hostile natives, cunning pirates, and something far more sinister than all of those.

Your voyage through vastness of the Black Sea will shed new light on the history of the world of Underrail and the forces that shaped it.

Key features:

• A brand-new story line that becomes available during the mid-game, which you can play your own way as no decision or hostile action will lock you out of completing it
  • Nearly 200 new areas to explore of various types - shores and islands of the Black Sea, mysterious underground facilities, pirate strongholds, and more
  • Many new wild creatures and a couple of new crazy robots to combat
  • 15 different jet skis, ranging from the puny "junk jet" up to the dreaded "Devastator", that you can use to get around the Black sea and outmaneuver or obliterate your naval foes; upgrade your ride by purchasing more powerful vehicle parts
  • Three new distinct weapon types - shotguns, swords and spears allowing for a number of new play styles
  • Many new items, some obtained through crafting and some found in the world
  • New psionic skill, Temporal Manipulation, that focuses on delayed damage and utility
  • Specialization points that are obtained on each level past level 15 that allow you to further improve your feats
  • Leveling past level 25 and up to level 30 with a special pool of feats to choose from
  • Over 30 new regular feats
More information.

Yeah I'm looking forward to this.

I wonder if this will make the final area a little less frustrating since we'll have the opportunity to gain a few extra levels now.

Really enjoyed the first one so I'll definitely be playing this when it's released.

I have been waiting for this to do another playthrough. Didn't think the naval part was that elaborate. I like!

Aw man. I was just getting around to finally playing Underrail. Now I might just have to wait until this comes out first.

Watching trailers like this makes me want to start writing games again. I wonder how far I could get writing something like this in Angular :thinking: Damn the crappy direction my career took.

I was getting jokes ready "Best Jet-Ski RPG in the world", but this looks good and the jet-ski idea is unique and will probably pay off! Congratulations!

Bloody awesome. Guess I'll have to schedule playing it again. Like many others I never did finish the deep caverns.

Not interested in more DLC for this 5(?) year old game. Is Styg ever going to start working on something new? I could even get behind a sequel, but not tacking more stuff onto the existing game.

Watching trailers like this makes me want to start writing games again.
Do you mean writing *for* games, writing P&P games/CYOA games, or designing your own games?

Any good guides for getting started in the original game? I've tried getting past the opening area a number of times and it never really clicks. I've always wondered if it was my need to run the PSI character.

Any good guides for getting started in the original game? I've tried getting past the opening area a number of times and it never really clicks. I've always wondered if it was my need to run the PSI character.
Depends on what was the problem for you with opening area.
The most powerful build is assault rifle guy with heavy armor. Psi focused character also works well. Whatever character you decide to play you need to focus. Pick a few skills to use and keep them maxed out. Only throwing still works even if you don't max it out.

Oh. And I was mistaking it for Undertale ...

We've been wrapping the DLC up and the development is finished now finally releasing it for everybody on July 22nd 2019.

Back
Top Bottom