ATOM RPG - Patch 1.06

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
ATOM RPG has been patched to version 1.06 which implements many community suggestions and tweaks some things.

Patch 1.06
30 DECEMBER - ATOMTEAM

Hello, friends!

Like promised, we are continuing to improve the game according to the advice you give us on the forums. This update is pretty large and significant. We really hope you will enjoy the changes it brings. Here is the full list of them:

• Reworked the aimed shot system;
  • Reworked random encounter balance;
  • You can now refuel at the caravaneers and in Red Fighter;
  • Stalkers now visit Red Fighter on a certain stage of development;
  • Battle speed can now be changed in the menu;
  • Better optimization for ATI and GeForce cards;
  • An ability to switch and rebind keys in any way you prefer;
  • Better criticals!
  • Typos our community found are now fixed;
  • Reworked skill and attribute checks some NPCs have;
  • Fixed Hexogen;
  • Master of Unlocking now grants XP;
  • Shadow errors in Dead City fixed;
  • Livened up trade in Peregon;
  • Lone Wolf perk does not punish you for having Dzhulbars in the party;
  • Modified weight of some items, work is in progress;
  • Characters no longer get stuck on the Factory level;
  • Some car bugs fixed;
  • A new map for random encounters added;
  • Around ten lesser bugs fixed;
We would also like to use this opportunity to wish you all a happy New Year! Thanks for sticking with us, friends. You help make our dream game even better! Have a great holiday, and let there be ATOM!
More information.

I played a really early version of this, lots of open areas with not a lot in them, has it progressed to a playable level yet? Cause the setting was kinda cool.

Another reason to make this my next buy, I can purchase one more game this holiday, its either Atom, Shieldwall Chronicles, Vigilantes or Tower of time.
Any recommendations?

Looks like a lot of great improvements to what appears to be an already stellar game. I'm looking forward to diving into this one sometime in the upcoming year, that's for sure!!

Already gave multiple impressions on other threads, So I'll keep it simple and say the game has the Couchpotato seal of approval. It's the first Russian Fallout I love to play.

I'll also add again it doesn't have long load times or bugs like another unsaid game.

Another reason to make this my next buy, I can purchase one more game this holiday, its either Atom, Shieldwall Chronicles, Vigilantes or Tower of time.
Any recommendations?

Kenshi.

I shelved ATOM RPG for the moment to play Kenshi. It's a really fun, unique and interesting open-world sandbox RPG. I'm loving it.

Kenshi.

I shelved ATOM RPG for the moment to play Kenshi. It's a really fun, unique and interesting open-world sandbox RPG. I'm loving it.
Glad you like playing Kenshi Fluent but I uninstalled it after a few hours. Can't pinpoint why though it didn't grab my interest for long. Maybe next year I'll give it a try again.:(

Glad you like playing Kenshi Fluent but I uninstalled it after a few hours. Can't pinpoint why though it didn't grab my interest for long. Maybe next year I'll give it a try again.:(

Did you get any companions and/or make some money? It gets pretty fun when you get your first couple companions, scrounge around and pick up dead enemies' stuff (that someone else killed :p) and explore a bit, trying to survive. It has one cool element that if you get KO'd it actually makes you tougher and better able to recover the next time it happens. Makes for some fun stories, too. :) But yeah, ATOM RPG is good too and I hope you enjoy Kenshi the next time you try it.

Any recommendations?

I played through Vigiliantes last month and am currently playing and annoying Atom. I would say Vigilantes is a more polished and straight forward experience, with a more narrow scope and the focus is primarily the combat, which was fun to me.

Atom is a Fallout clone without feeling guilty about it, and although the setting feels a bit darker than in the original Fallouts it still manages to keep my attention so far, the writing is if not stellar at least decent and the world is interesting. And its closer to the Fallout 3 I would have wanted than any other games I've played over the years. Two restarts so far which is usually a good sign when it comes to RPG's in my book.

Any recommendations?
Thanks for the list I only have Shieldwall Chronicles to buy, pledged Atom, bought one or two month ago Tower after have seen first parts of a let's play, bought Vigilantes a few fays ago.

Only one to buy, but all to play, sigh... wait no, cool.

I did the same, it just didn't pull me in, but will definitely be checking it out again.

I played through Vigiliantes last month and am currently playing and annoying Atom. I would say Vigilantes is a more polished and straight forward experience, with a more narrow scope and the focus is primarily the combat, which was fun to me.

Atom is a Fallout clone without feeling guilty about it, and although the setting feels a bit darker than in the original Fallouts it still manages to keep my attention so far, the writing is if not stellar at least decent and the world is interesting. And its closer to the Fallout 3 I would have wanted than any other games I've played over the years. Two restarts so far which is usually a good sign when it comes to RPG's in my book.

Think it will have to be Atom, as 2 of my fav games was underRail and wasteland 2, from what your saying Atom is along those lines.

Thanks for the list I only have Shieldwall Chronicles to buy, pledged Atom, bought one or two month ago Tower after have seen first parts of a let's play, bought Vigilantes a few fays ago.

Only one to buy, but all to play, sigh… wait no, cool.

I will definitely be getting them all, Ill just have to wait a little for the others.

Back
Top Bottom