Curious Expedition 2 - Announced - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Curious Expedition 2 - Announced

Default Curious Expedition 2 - Announced

March 3rd, 2019, 10:49
Roguelike Curious Expedition 2 has been announced and is set for a 2019 release.

loading…

Curious Expedition 2 is the follow-up to the award-winning expedition simulation, which was selected by Rock, Paper, Shotgun as "Best Roguelike Game of 2016", featuring a brand new art style, improved gameplay and vastly expanded content.

Features:

* Experience a new HD graphic novel art style and behold the most detailed and colorful look into our curious world of wonders yet.

* Join the legendary Explorer Clubs in their worldwide struggle for fame and glory. Increase your rank and uncover the secret benefits of these powerful societies.

* Enjoy deeper travel and combat mechanics that offer opportunities to express your personal play style.

* Witness the next era of procedural generation that will provide you with unique endless stories and characters, coming alive through their diverse personalities and relationship features.

* For the first time, compete against your friends and the rest of the world with the new multiplayer features.
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)

March 3rd, 2019, 13:18
Haven't even found the time to play the first one, but heard it is pretty good. Guess there wouldn't be a second one if it wasn't…

Darkheart

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

March 4th, 2019, 05:42
I prefer the graphic style of the first game over this.

LootSeeker

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

March 4th, 2019, 15:46
I haven't acquired any new rogue type games recently to play, but if I do, this is the style that suits me.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Curious Expedition 2 - Announced