Conglomerate 451 - Announced - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Conglomerate 451 - Announced

Default Conglomerate 451 - Announced

March 27th, 2019, 23:30
The turn-based cyberpunk dungeon crawler Conglomerate 451 has been announced:

Conglomerate 451

Conglomerate 451 is a grid-based, dungeon crawling first-person RPG with roguelike elements set in a cyberpunk world.

You are the CEO of a Special Agency, instructed by the Senate of Conglomerate city to restore the order in sector 451, where corrupted corporations have established their turfs. Thanks to the last constitutional decree, you are allowed to create human clones. Build your own team, manipulate DNA, train your agents, equip them with high-end weapons, choose what cyberlimbs to implant, and send the squad to the field with only one goal: eradicate crime and restore order at any cost.

loading…

Key Features

• Manage your resources - Make use of your own personal R&D department to research advanced technology, unlocking new features, powers and options for progression
  • More than just body mods - In addition to upgrading weapon and armor proficiencies, augment your body with interchangeable cyber implants that completely change your agent's skills and utility
  • Pain and Trauma system - Even the smallest wounds can have a lasting impact. By taking damage in combat, agents risk generating permanent Traumas that will follow them between missions
  • Procedural cyber dungeons - Experience the dungeon crawling you love, mixed with future technology as you take on procedurally-generated dungeons and missions
  • If you die in the game… - Each mission could be your last thanks to agent permadeath. Consider every move, because if an agent dies in battle, they will be lost forever
  • Hack the world - Enter cyberspace mid-mission and hack your way ahead of the competition to get crucial intel and give yourself the advantage
Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 73 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 02:05
This game looks so good. And it looks like Cyberpunk-themed games are trending again, yay
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!

henriquejr

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 08:37
'Roguelike' 'Procedural' Alarm bells always ring when you see them use those words.

Barghest

Watchdog

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 10:05
"Procedural" roguelike = Like star crawlers, I was bored to death after 2 hours of gameplay.

What a waste…

DarkOzric

Cosmic Wanderer

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 14:29
Everyhing was good until I red the part: Roguelike elements. Then I red procedural (aka we are too lazy to handcraft it) dungeons and was certain at that point: Not my cup of tea.
--
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."
Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Gokyabgu

Keeper of the Watch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 14:45
It's got the style, let's see for the substance
--
Play… Until your fingers break! Until your fingers break!

Al3xand3r

Segata's Disciple

March 28th, 2019, 14:47
Turn-based…..check. Dungeon crawler…..check. I'm not the biggest fan of procedurals but I still might give this one a shot based on those first two elements alone.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

March 28th, 2019, 17:43
I was interested until I saw "grid based". That is too old school for me. Give me FPS, or third person, or isometric, but not grid based.

Grifman

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Conglomerate 451 - Announced