Wasteland 3 - E3 Trailer Analysis - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wasteland 3 - E3 Trailer Analysis

Default Wasteland 3 - E3 Trailer Analysis

June 15th, 2019, 13:40
Retcon Raider analyses what is known about Wasteland 3.

loading…

Goodness, it's been quite some time since we took our last look at Wasteland 3, hasn't it? With over two years worth of video clips, promotional images, and other assorted teasers - we've got quite a bit of catching up to do!

Where better to start than the recent 74-second trailer that InXile just showed off at E3 2019? It might be less than two minutes long, but it still gives us a LOT to talk about!

That said, this video WILL contain some modest spoilers related to the enemies and areas planned for Wasteland 3. If you're trying to avoid anything related to the game's planned storyline or scripted encounters, then you might want to skip this one.

I did back the crowdfunding campaign on Fig, but I'm not otherwise affiliated with InXile or Wasteland 3 in any way. I just love turn-based tactical role-playing games, especially ones set in bleak, post-apocalyptic landscapes.
More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

June 18th, 2019, 20:53
The guy spent almost 5 minutes analyzing a fake postcard.

ChaosTheory

Virtual Reality Hero

Location: In Jan 2019 I sold my house, left my career of 18 years, bought an RV, and am traveling America.
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wasteland 3 - E3 Trailer Analysis