Starpoint Gemini 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Starpoint Gemini 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer

Default Starpoint Gemini 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer

June 19th, 2019, 19:40
Here's the official gameplay trailer for Starpoint Gemini 3:

Starpoint Gemini 3

loading…

Put on your pilot's helmet, grab your spaceship rudders and play the first official gameplay trailer of Starpoint Gemini 3, to get prepared for your new exciting adventure in the Gemini universe!
Engage in action-packed space battles, visit amazing worlds and encounter interesting characters to find the answers you seek. For the first time in the franchise, Starpoint Gemini 3 brings animated 3D, NPCs that you can interact with, and this time your path leads beyond Gemini as you get to explore two new planetary systems. You are not alone on your journey. You have ADAH, a digital consciousness that runs your ship's computer and can download itself onto your drone, which you can then control in ADAH's role to accomplish off-ship tasks you could never do alone. Buckle your seatbelts and prepare to immerse yourself in a world of space adventurer. Visit various venues, from pubs with shady clientele, to high-tech facilities and glitzy, noisy nightclubs, pick your targets and choose your allies. Your journey is about to begin.

Key features:

• A huge immersive space spanning throughout three different planet systems of former imperial colonies;
  • Large variety of characters with unique personalities, different questlines and factions;
  • Adrenaline-packed dogfighting combat;
  • Unique combat system that allows player mid-combat weapon switching;
  • New out-of-ship drone control and exploration of space structures;
  • Modular ship upgrading system; - Complete set of RPG skills to boost player's capabilities over the course of the game;
  • Detailed visitable interiors on different planets;
  • Universe populated with unique areas, objects and characters that allow players to engage in many different activities while free-roaming between missions;
  • Storyline is written by Darko Macan, the official writer for numerous Star Wars and Marvel comics.
More information.

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Team
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)

June 19th, 2019, 20:51
"It's gonna be epic!" (but has the Steam symbol.)

I liked that ^_^

Darkheart

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

June 19th, 2019, 22:56
That looked better than I expected. I might check this one out actually, despite not having played 1 or 2.

Maylander

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Maylander

June 20th, 2019, 19:12
I was really excited by Starpoint Gemini 1 but was ultimately disappointed by the trading system, which seemed like an afterthought. If I recall correctly the prices for goods were static across the galaxy, which made trading really boring. The game was very focused on combat, and while good, didn’t really offer the freedom I look for in space games. I prefer space games in the mold of Privateer, Freelancer, and Rebel Galaxy where I can live out my fantasy of being a space trucker/bounty hunter. I haven’t played Starpoint Gemini 2. Did they expand upon the non-combat elements at all?

Heckle

Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Starpoint Gemini 3 - Official Gameplay Trailer