Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Content Patch 1 Trailer - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Content Patch 1 Trailer

Default Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Content Patch 1 Trailer

June 24th, 2019, 22:34
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem content patch 1 trailer.

loading…

Wolcen's Act I will offer you at least 4 hours of story and ends on an epic multi-phase boss fight. With Content Patch 1, in addition to the story mode, we're adding more skills modifiers, we double the choices on the Passive Skill Tree, many creatures have been added and more…

Check the patch note here
Thanks porcozaur!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)

June 25th, 2019, 12:54
That trailer looks really good, there is hope the game will be finished.
--
Favorite Game: Gothic II
My steam profile

porcozaur

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

June 25th, 2019, 16:14
This is just one of those games where I see several updates a month, and am left wondering when it will ever be finished. I think that day is still a long ways off, once it arrives I'll be giving this one a full run through. Still don't regret sponsoring them, it's obvious at least that they stand behind their product.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

June 25th, 2019, 22:02
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
This is just one of those games where I see several updates a month, and am left wondering when it will ever be finished. I think that day is still a long ways off, once it arrives I'll be giving this one a full run through. Still don't regret sponsoring them, it's obvious at least that they stand behind their product.
I totally agree. I think the game looks great and am excited to give it a shot. But Iím a little disappointed that they havenít made more progress on the game. I know that they arenít a large team and have reworked everything. They also seem to be putting out regular updates, which is always a good sign. Visually it looks as good, if not better, than the arpgs currently on the market. But I wouldnít be surprised we get the next iteration of diablo, torchlight, or even something new from Crate before this is completed.

Heckle

Lurker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
+1:

June 25th, 2019, 22:19
Yes, it's very slow progress, but the updates keep coming along, and they're clearly shooting for high quality with a small team, which can't be easy. They're definitely not fooling around.
--
"Where can the horizon lie, when a nation hides its organic minds in a cellar, dark and grim? They must be very dim." David Bowie, All the Madmen (1970)

Ripper

Ngikufisela iwela

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem - Content Patch 1 Trailer